bigjay2009 is offline New Member

can i do growth hormone and gear?please help!!

hi there.im not new to gear but new to growth.ive been training 6 years im 24years old.280pounds and train for strongman comps.now i know growth wont do alot for strengh but another friend of mine took it for 6months and his strengh went through the roof.so do i take gear with growth?,please help me out. any info wud be great . appreciate it.thanks for your time!jay

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Stats?

24years old 280pound body fat unknown but all veins r out on shoulders,legs and arms. been taking gear for about 3years! anything else u needed to know? thanks jay

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    How tall are you? And what is your experience with anabolics thus far?

At 24 you'll have to run quite a high dose to get the muscle mass gains you're looking for from HGH... somewhere in the range of min 6iu - ~8iu/ed. Keep in mind this is quite pricy... not to mention, it must be run for minimum 5 - 6 months before results will begin to clearly show..

There are far better simple steroids that are much more effective at giving temporary strength gains imo...

-VM

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    BF % is rather high unles your like 6'5+

6foot 3inches.experience is ok.done probably about 6 or 7 courses. price is no worries.ive been reading to take roughly 5ius aday but thats y i am on here because of my age and should i run normal steroids while taking it? do u think it will be a waste of time for me.thanks jay

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    This is funny, the hgh must be working already because according to this post a year or so ago you were 25 years old and now your 24...

Its amazing what gh can do..

Good stack??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    This is funny, the hgh must be working already because according to this post a year or so ago you were 25 years old and now your 24...

Its amazing what gh can do..

Good stack??
    LMAO nice catch

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

well i must be a liar then as u so bluntly put it!! never heard of mis type no??? y be nasty about it,it is ur job just to be a **** coz it sounds like it.sorry to all other people reading this.just hate coming here for great advice and get critisized..

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjay2009 View Post
    well i must be a liar then as u so bluntly put it!! never heard of mis type no??? y be nasty about it,it is ur job just to be a **** coz it sounds like it.sorry to all other people reading this.just hate coming here for great advice and get critisized..
    y dont u just tell the truth and then u dont have to worry abt it? plus he is doing what he is doing for all the teens come in here wanted to get JACKED up on JUICE so they can show off in the summer not knowing that good looking body is one thing cant get it up while naked girl in front of u is another........ U could have said my bad typo...callling names to the ppl who are trying to help u is not good ban hammer will get u.....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjay2009 View Post

Ok then lets start again..

How old are you???
    How many cycles have you run in the last 12 months??
    What is you bf%, If you dont know a photo will help give us an idea...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ya bro! use ur source like a bubblegum machine and jsut start tossing back goodies! Like jelly beans! Gotta eat um all!!

Thread Information