Jist is offline Junior Member

what to tell people?

For the past 2 days, just walking around the bathroom going to take a shower the guys have been commenting that I have been really cutting up well and have been asking what I have been doing or taking. Now my question to you guys, do I be honnest with them or keep it to myself. As of now I only told 2 close friends who are preparing a cycle for themselvs also but should I let outsiders know if they ask?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Hell no, never let an outsider in. Tell them you've been watching your diet.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    telling them your taking creatine ,watching your diet and getting plenty of protein works too.

Matt Foley is offline Member

Re: what to tell people?

Originally posted by Jist
    For the past 2 days, just walking around the bathroom going to take a shower the guys have been commenting that I have been really cutting up well and have been asking what I have been doing or taking. Now my question to you guys, do I be honnest with them or keep it to myself. As of now I only told 2 close friends who are preparing a cycle for themselvs also but should I let outsiders know if they ask?
    dont tell anyone,tell them you just decided to get serious about your wo's and diet.a good friend/confidant told me"other peoples opinions are none of your business".he was right.we all get "called out"but the smart ones keep it to theirselves.let them wonder!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell them celltech really does work!!

Pain

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I've actually been telling people at my gym for the last six months that I've never used creatine or glutamine. Whenever they mention creatine, I look at them quite incredulously and say, "ehhhh I'm not so sure i believe it works". Now, in a few months time when test and deca blows me up, I'll be touting the magic of creatine! I feel like a goddamn CIA agent constructing an entire six month lie well in advance of a cylce i'm not even sure i'd end up doing.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    I've actually been telling people at my gym for the last six months that I've never used <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> or <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a>. Whenever they mention <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> , I look at them quite incredulously and say, "ehhhh I'm not so sure i believe it works". Now, in a few months time when test and deca blows me up, I'll be touting the magic of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> ! I feel like a goddamn CIA agent constructing an entire six month lie well in advance of a cylce i'm not even sure i'd end up doing.

Damn, you have your ass covered. I think I might need to enroll your services when I get mixed up in lies with the ladies, I think my famous "I don't know how she got my number" isn't cutting it anymore..

Pain

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The only ppl that know I use is my close friends that use too. Don't let outsiders in like Key said.
    If your cutting just tell them you're taking Hydroxycut and your watching ur diet..

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    people from my work area noticed also a big difference (body wise) so people were asking me,
    oooh ur using roid's stuff right? some were sarcastic trying to fing out the true but i told them that i been workingout pretty hard which is true and also encouraged some of them go to the gym to workout, some of them started to workout, bro u dont NEED to explain anybody ur business,
    wether u tell them the true or not, people will still be saying bullshit no matter what so keep it for urself later....

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    I agree with July GTP, don't tell ppl your business because it's none of theirs for be frank, keep it to close I mean close friends you can seriously
    trust, those that want to get close or are envious don't deserve it and probably don't train or diet properly for it to work as it should so why waste your time on them, you'll find those ppl talk behind your back all the time and are just flamers or someone trying to get something for nothing. Don't get me wrong ppl generally are sincere in their question's, but really it's none of their business what you are doing.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    IMHO, it's way too risky to confess to using a controlled substance to most people. Confess in a weak moment to the wrong person, and you can get into all sorts of trouble with friends, relatives, and maybe even the law.

Thread Information