ShredBundy is offline Junior Member

Question Is 200mg -weekly of Deca effective?

I have myself a 20ml (200mg/ml) vial of Narandren 200, yes Brovel, and keep reading here and there that 200mg is not effective and will only replace lost test. I will be cycling with winny (20ml) 50mg 3x a week (m-w-f), should i start the winny in when i start the deca ? or start with winny, or vice versa to make my gains more solid. As for the deca, I want to take 1.5ml (300mg) a week for 12 weeks. Does this make sense? Any tips or corrections of my cycle will help, length and dosage etc etc!!! I weight a cut 160lbs, 8.2% BF, second cycle. Thanks fellas, first post to this site, one of the many forums im on. peace***

Decoder is offline Banned
    I don't know enough about Narandren to suggest anything but..
    Deca 300mg week's 1-10
    Winstrol 50mg ED week's 8-12 (ED= everyday)
    IMO you need more winny. The half life is mad short soo M-W-F will be a complete waste.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    Dude I did deca by itself 200 a week for weeks 1-4 then up to 3 and 400 for weeks 4-8. I put on nearly 20 pounds and I am pretty damn cut up. Everyone notices and asks what the fuck have I been doing?? AS works different for different people!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do a search for my name and look at some pics in the members pics sections to see results.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    in my op 300mg a week is enough but most will disagree. i would do the winny at least eod or ed for best results and run it the last 6 weeks of cycle or three weeks past the deca and then start clomid

I probably should have said that the winny is 200mg/ml as well so id be taking a 1/4 cc per day.. Well im not kean on everday injections with the scar tissue build up, so im assuming 50mg eod is ok? and 300mg a week of the deca /norandren 200 would be sufficient? so deca 300mg w 1-12, and 50mg winny eod w 8-15? i just had exams and more work so im fried and cant think straight, you guys know what thats about, but thanks for the immeddiate response and KEEP EM COMIN!!!!

Decoder is offline Banned
    8-15 i would say is too long for winny, 4 weeks is good but if you want to do more its up to you... 300 of deca is good, once again norandren i don't know.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Blake
    I probably should have said that the winny is 200mg/ml as well so im assuming 50mg eod is ok?
    Are you sure that your winstrol is 200mg/ml? That sounds very suspicious to me. However, 50mg/eod is fine, you do not need to shoot winstrol ed if you are still fairly new to the game. As far as your deca , you have enough to run 400mg/week for 10 weeks.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    What type of stanozolol is this...??? I've seen 50mg/20ml vials but 200mg per ml.... I've never seen this.... who is the maker???
    The minimum dose for Deca is generally 2mg times your body weight. Yet every one is different and a under 200 pounder should see good results @ 300-400mg weekly. I have found that I repsond better to deca with long cycles min 11 weeks - max about 16weeks. provirion is a good choice as far an anti estro, the progestrone aromatized from deca is one to watch out for... proviron if you can get it but not Nolvadex ... Nolvadex with a mild androgen can cause limitation with your gains...

The fact is, however, that certain steroids -especially the various testosterone compounds-can only achieve their full effect if the estrogen level is sufficiently high. Those who are used to the intake of larger amounts of various steroids do not have to worry about this. Athletes however, who predominantly use mild steroids such as Primobolan , Winstrol , Oxandrolone, and Deca-Durabolin should carefully consider whether or not they should take Nolvadex since, due to the compound's already moderate ana-bolic effect, an additional loss of effect could take place, leading to unsatisfying results.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-03-2003 at 10:43 AM.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    PVL makes 100mg/ml winny

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i didnt read all the replies so if this has been said i apologize. But it is common to get brovel gear (especially the norandren according to my friend who is very knowledgeable) that is underdosed. You may think you are injecting 200mg per week but in actuality it may be less. But not all of their gear is underdosed. so if i were you and i was running that gear id up the dose a little bit to compensate for the potential underdosing.

peace

Yea im aware of them stingey Mexican co.'s, and yea sorry i was fried last night, my winny is 50mg/ml @ a 20ml vial... there haha hows that? I started today, deca 200mg week 1-2, 300 week 3- etc etc.. ill post the exact amount tommorrow, left my chart in my friends car (its safe dont worry), so I dont make a mistake. Im expecting week 4 to be the magic # for results, what do you think? Anyone have expearience with <font color="red">Brovel</font>? My vial is very full but pretty thick and oily, so more oil content is a possibility. thanks for the feedback, I'm impressed with this forum already.. train like a mad man

Thread Information