Thread: sustanon

romeo9774 is offline New Member

sustanon

can a person make pretty good gains just from taking sustanon ? I always see different internet sites giving different examples of cycles and they say that a beginner should just take one steroid like sus. for 8 weeks or deca for 8 weeks. what do u think?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think that sus is better taken eod and for someone who has just started this might not be a good idea. If your thinking about it then just get test
    abstrack@protonmail.com

btrain is offline Junior Member
    dont do just deca . Unless you dont like sex.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    The very first cycle I ever did was Sus 250 ew. I got great results from it and plan to run it in April. For a beginner I won't tell you to do 500mg ew , other guy's may recommend it , but I believe in seeing how the body reacts , everyone is different and you can always come back the next cycle and do it different. Good Luck my friend

Originally posted by sick1
    The very first cycle I ever did was Sus 250 ew. I got great results from it and plan to run it in April. For a beginner I won't tell you to do 500mg ew , other guy's may recommend it , but I believe in seeing how the body reacts , everyone is different and you can always come back the next cycle and do it different. Good Luck my friend
    you might have got great results from it but you totally wasted the prop in it, the big daddy of the esters in it is the 100mg Deconate ester, which you took advantage and the 60mg of Isocaproate-- the prop needs to be shot ed to get the best out of it or eod, the phenylprop ester is anothe short acting ester, you can get away with a shot of this every 3rd day. It was your first cycle and your receptors were fresh. but you wasted gear.
    here it is break it down
    100mg of the deconate ester you took advantage of because it is alonger ascting ester, the 60mg of isocaporate you took advantage of, the 30mg of prop. you wasted becuase you did not have enough in your system to take advantage of it possibilties, the 60mg phenylprop you wasted also. so what do you have left 160mg of test. Would you do a 30mg prop only cycle and only shoot once a week every 7 days, you wouldnt even grow with this. basically your throwing your money away, there is far better choices to be made!!! I did the same idiotic thing with sus my first time, but after reading on it, I learned i wasted my money, I could have done a test only cycle and had greater results. Instead of wasting gear I would have been using my dollar more wisely. good luck bro, this is just my opinion and I am sure your going to get a ton of replies telling you of how good sus is, I am not knocking sus down either-- i am plan on using in the future, but I will assure you that my injections will be eod and i will not waste gear like that again!!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    abstract , do you think the way I have this cycle laid out and the sus being run every Mon. & Thurs. I'm good to go ?

you can get away with it but i still hink your wasting the sus's full potential. Your cycel looks very good as far as the winny,eq,l-dex,d-bols, and post. but if you look at the half life of the esters in sus. you will see 2 of them have very short half lives. You a better of getting some cyp or enanth in that cycle--IMO! If you can get rid of your sus or afford to buy some test for that cycle--lets says run the test at 500mg per week--your decision!! Or if you wan to save the sus for when you have more it would be better to run it 750mg per week than 500mg at only 2 times per week. Do you want to take advantage of all the gear you have?? Just think of what I just posted to you, 160mg x 2 shots 320mg of test a week out of a total of 500 your wasting 180mg of test and for what?? I have seen peole on here run it 500mg per week and claim great results, i have herd people doing 250 weeks and claiming good results but wouldnt it be better to have the best results possible out of your cycle. If you need a link on sus pm me and I will send you one so you can read it. Let me say one more thing for an example, i have a friend who always does sus, only runs 250 per week every time he does it, sometimes he does winny with it but never really cycles really hard. He always tells me, how he like to wait longer between cycles so his receptors are fresh, ok sounds good to me!! but I never see him keeping his weight and he tells me that he can never get over 175, but he always goes back to a lower weight. Now maybe it is his diet or maybe it is his post therapy but he really never even cycles the gear and claims how good it is?? i try to tell him or send him information or tell himm about this board and to come over a hang out with the bros and learn some new things from the great people on here but he has this cases of ignorance in him "I think??" while I gained 35 lbs last year and kept it, guess who did not keep there gains??? Just think smart and use your best judgement, i think you have a great cycle planned ahead and most likely you will do great in considering you have a strict diet and a good training program set up for yourself--also a solid post therapy. good luck sick1!!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-ANDY is offline New Member
    TAKE IT EASY MAN..........

Originally posted by BIG-ANDY
    take what easy
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Originally posted by BIG-ANDY

also why are you yelling???? I can here you fine from here.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

web03 is offline Associate Member
    abstract...good info on the sus. Im going to read up on it a little more to verify what you stated. Thanks

web

thanks bud, but I am going to take it easy and not say a damm thing. Sorry for posting and sharing my thoughts on a subject.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-ANDY is offline New Member
    hehehe, sorry man that was not my intention.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Ab has some good points.

Pain

Muerte is offline New Member
    hey Andy what’s with your comment , abstrack is a well respected member here with allot of knowledge u might want to read some shit and learn something cause your post had no relevance and u come up with this one line shit that has no input what so ever ..If u disagree with him that’s fine that’s what the board is hear for but don’t knock someone who’s trying to help because I didn’t see u post and advice to help shit...
    Absract keep posting brother ....Andy might not learn nothing but others are...

Thread Information