wesley is offline New Member

Talking Sus250 & deca 200 injection help please

OK I have sus 250 and deca 200 and I am going to do 500mg of sus and 400 deca a week my question is should I just take the deca and sus mix 1 cc of each so I have a 2cc shot and do 2 injections on monday for my full 400 & 500mg per week or should I split it up over the week? I am only injecting in my right and left glute. I am kind nervous about injecting in my bicep. if I do inject in my bicep how many cc's for a bicep shot? I can take the shot in the glute no prob it dose not hurt a bit are the biceps the same or more painful? I am worried about hitting nerves in the arm area.. or do I just need to man up and quit being a little pussy... thanks

27years old 155lbs 5'11"

You can shoot them both at the same time no problem but I am not a big believer that you will get great gains from only 500 mgs of SUS but that depends on your body and past experience with cycle’s bro...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE
    You can shoot them both at the same time no problem but I am not a big believer that you will get great gains from only 500 mgs of SUS but that depends on your body and past experience with cycle’s bro...
    i agree with PA that there are more efficient ways to run sust.then again i gained well over 25lbs on my first running 500mg of omna.i would not recommend shooting 2cc's into your bicep.keep the two together to dilute the BA content in the sust stick with r-glute,l-glute,r-quad,l-quad.goodluck

mf

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Dude, you could also try your delts

RHINO

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Break the sust up in two shots during the week - Sunday and Wednesday - the sust has two fast acting esters therefore to maximize their use poke twice a week.

Deca on sundays

jersey juice is offline Member
    As of this morning I used 1 amp of enanthate and mixed it with 1 amp of deca - 3 cc's total... right into my left quad.. on Saturday I'll do the same thing in my right quad. IMO 3cc's 2x's a week and your gold... I like to mix deca with test & especially sust cause that sh*t burns like a mofo!

Supertrooper is offline New Member

Deca Hurts Worse!!!

I am currently on a sust. and deca cycle. The sust has been totally pain free. However the Deca, which is Deca QV, is very painfull. Site of injection is sore and red. So far, Right delt and right bicep are the locations of the deca injects. Is something wrong or what?

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    1st of all sustanon should be shot 3 times a week to have best gains .
    2nd deca never hurts .

RLARG is offline New Member
    QV Deca does hurt some, I did 2cc in the quad yesterday. This is my 2nd injection and both hurt like hell.

Supertrooper is offline New Member
    Is there a chance that an alergic reaction could be taking place. The area will have an itching sensation after about the second day. The pain will eventually go away after about 4 days. I am alternating from delt to bicep to pec to delt. Left to right. I don't use glute because of earlier problems with norandren 200 about 6 months ago. Tissue became inflamed and swollen bad enough that the doctor had to give me a strong anti-inflamatory. Just wondered if there is any stories about people being allergic to AS.

Thread Information