xlcojones is offline Junior Member

LaB TESTING!?!?!?!

Ok my parents own a clinical lab, and they check me up once in a while to see how im doing(especialy when they see all the protein and shit i take). My last cycle(first) they happen to want to check me up right when I was done with the cycle.The only thing that came out messed up was the BUN levels. Now im kinda scarred since im doing a better cycle(better gains) and also i was reading that the Deca stays in ur system for about 1 yr so what can i tell them if for some reason they decide to do a drug screen? Is there any pre hormone or anything i can blame for it?

Matt Foley is offline Member
    so your saying your parents are screening you for steroids ?

they could if they want to I mean they can run anything they want on me(its their clinic). There is some test they have its called drug screen. And I want to be prepared with something to say just in case they run it

Matt Foley is offline Member
    hmm...my guess is that they wont check for roids but they may check for rec drugs though.the test for steroids is costly and time consuming and there are alot of other tests im sure they are more concerned with.when was your last cycle? if those enzymes are elevated then maybe just maybe they may suspect something.but i cant tell you what because i dont know your history.

my last cycle was about 4 months ago. I Just started another one yesterday. But i know for shure I will grow more. Can i say I am takin anything? Lemme know what other info u need

paulastone is offline Member
    Tell them your on a new pro-hormone like animal stack or andro pooppers lolahah. eh its legal
    out of ideas, sorry and good luck

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i got tested, came up positive for Deca , blamed it on andro which is believable actually. do that. if test levels are elevated or you took EQ- you're screwed.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    If you have to worry about your mommy or daddy giving you a drug test then you shouldnt be taking the juice IMO! I tell my immediate family about it and they know!

People that have to worry are people that are underage and shouldnt be juicing anyways or tey shoulkd be of age and open with family and close people!

im really close to my family by the way. And I am under their roof. You tell me...

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    A certain prohormone converts to deca in the body in small amounts. That can be used as an excuse for why you have deca in your system. Its worth a shot...

-SF

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    This reminds me kinda of Meet the Parents...don't you have some sort of say in what you get tested on by your parents...you'd think they'd respect what you have to say even if you're living under their roof.

Aragorn

Lets just kill this convo...W/e happens happens. They will find out someday.

Thread Information