Buy Steroids



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48
  1. #1
    newb23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    107

    best steroid to bulk?

    in yalls opinion what is the best steroid to retain gains? i have been researching and it seems deca is good at retaining gains (I know it depends on pct) but in my search it seems steroids are different in that some retain gains better thana others. any thoughts?

  2. #2
    thetruthc32 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    167
    testosterone for bulk if you do it right , you will retain a good amount. tren i hear is good. You can always run hgh, you keep all those gains

  3. #3
    gymnerd's Avatar
    gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,728
    What are your stats, and what cycle did you have in mind?

  4. #4
    Mr.Rose's Avatar
    Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Squating at the Curl Rack
    Posts
    3,037
    ^^ Stats. But in this order IMHO.

    Genetics
    Diet
    Training routine
    Test ( i will always put this first)
    dbol /anadrol
    tren
    deca

  5. #5
    newb23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    107
    @thetruth_i have heard great things about hgh, but the pure cost is enough to run me away from trying it, and yes i want to run 10 weeks of test enanthate at 500 mg per week
    @gymnerd: im 5 foot 10 and weigh 160 pounds, i am 26 years and i work out 4-5 times a week, i am looking to gain mass and strength, i am very lean and muscular and it seems hard to put on weight, so after years of trying, i have decided to jump into anabolics.
    i have been thinking of running 10-12 week cycle of test enanthat at 500 mg per week and jumpstarting with 5 weeks of anadrol or dianabol , and am thinking about deca but it will be very pricey and dont know if i want to spend that much, i also hear its good to run 500 iu of hcg every week while on cycle, anybodies thoughts?

  6. #6
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,650
    Quote Originally Posted by newb23 View Post
    im 5 foot 10 and weigh 160 pounds
    If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

  7. #7
    boxin23's Avatar
    boxin23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by newb23 View Post
    @thetruth_i have heard great things about hgh, but the pure cost is enough to run me away from trying it, and yes i want to run 10 weeks of test enanthate at 500 mg per week
    @gymnerd: im 5 foot 10 and weigh 160 pounds, i am 26 years and i work out 4-5 times a week, i am looking to gain mass and strength, i am very lean and muscular and it seems hard to put on weight, so after years of trying, i have decided to jump into anabolics.
    i have been thinking of running 10-12 week cycle of test enanthat at 500 mg per week and jumpstarting with 5 weeks of anadrol or dianabol, and am thinking about deca but it will be very pricey and dont know if i want to spend that much, i also hear its good to run 500 iu of hcg every week while on cycle, anybodies thoughts?

    What does your diet look like? Can you post it? There is some really good help here for people that say they have a hard time gaining weight. You may want to check that out first. I know if I could go back and diet correctly before jumping on, I would have.

    I am not sure about your current diet or your genetics, but I do know that at 5-10 and 160 you are very light. I am 5'6-1/2 and weigh 175. I think with some good old fashion eating you could get to a higher weight then try AAS if you feel you still need and that you have hit a wall.

    I made the mistake of cycling while i was 140 and if i would have eaten correctly first i would probably be 200 now!

    Just my thoughts .....like i said post up your diet for a looksy.

  8. #8
    nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80
    2 amps of sustanon monday 2 amps of sustanon thursday and 50mgs of dbol everytime you workout. do this for 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off, never stop lifting and eat right and youll get so huge you cant fit into your clothes anymore.

  9. #9
    cobra305's Avatar
    cobra305 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    656
    ^wtf kind of advice is that? Do not listen to that, learn how to eat right.

  10. #10
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,650
    Quote Originally Posted by nycap View Post
    2 amps of sustanon monday 2 amps of sustanon thursday and 50mgs of dbol everytime you workout. do this for 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off, never stop lifting and eat right and youll get so huge you cant fit into your clothes anymore.
    good lord you can't be serious. please stop giving horrible advice on our forum. noobs, ignore everything this member suggests from now on.

  11. #11
    nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    good lord you can't be serious. please stop giving horrible advice on our forum. noobs, ignore everything this member suggests from now on.
    dude your the one who shouldnt be posting here. everything i say is from personall experience. things i know are true cuase ive done them, seen my friends do them, and i will do again. everything you say sounds like it came out of a book or off an internet site. you dont sound like youve even used this stuff. your probably like some young ass dork who sits behind their computer trying to sound smart but who has never even did a simple dbol cycle. let me tell you, you dont know anything special, and before you tell someone to do something it should be something youve done and not something you read about.

  12. #12
    cobra305's Avatar
    cobra305 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    656
    Nycap just when I thought people could not get stupider you prove me wrong, you are the man!

  13. #13
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,103
    Quote Originally Posted by nycap View Post
    dude your the one who shouldnt be posting here. everything i say is from personall experience. things i know are true cuase ive done them, seen my friends do them, and i will do again. everything you say sounds like it came out of a book or off an internet site. you dont sound like youve even used this stuff. your probably like some young ass dork who sits behind their computer trying to sound smart but who has never even did a simple dbol cycle. let me tell you, you dont know anything special, and before you tell someone to do something it should be something youve done and not something you read about.
    Dont talk so stupid,

    If you took anytime in researching steroids you would know your advice is shit and reckless, we try and steer newbies in the right direction here and your advice is alittle of the wall, so dont post if you have no idea what your on about, thanks

  14. #14
    shadey33's Avatar
    shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Dont talk so stupid,

    If you took anytime in researching steroids you would know your advice is shit and reckless, we try and steer newbies in the right direction here and your advice is alittle of the wall, so dont post if you have no idea what your on about, thanks
    Well said ! Wisely put in his place !

  15. #15
    nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80
    is everybody on here trying to sell stuff for ug labs or something? anyone who has done this stuff knows that the best thing for bulking is test and dbol . if your disputing that then you obviusly dont know shit.

  16. #16
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    31,175
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nycap View Post
    is everybody on here trying to sell stuff for ug labs or something? anyone who has done this stuff knows that the best thing for bulking is test and dbol. if your disputing that then you obviusly dont know shit.
    The op is 160lbs, are you suggesting he should replace a solid diet for aas??

    On this board we teach people to get the basics right before we teach them anything else..

    At this time the op doesnt need aas, he needs diet help...

    Lets do things right..
    Do not ask me for a source check.






  17. #17
    MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    R.I.P T
    Posts
    5,244
    Quote Originally Posted by nycap View Post
    is everybody on here trying to sell stuff for ug labs or something? anyone who has done this stuff knows that the best thing for bulking is test and dbol. if your disputing that then you obviusly dont know shit.
    Seriously are you for fvkin Real? I love'd where you said big is a small nerd behind his computer, have you seen pictures of the man? cos if thats small fvk sign me up! I Get the feeling you wont last long here

  18. #18
    Charger527's Avatar
    Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by nycap View Post
    is everybody on here trying to sell stuff for ug labs or something? anyone who has done this stuff knows that the best thing for bulking is test and dbol. if your disputing that then you obviusly dont know shit.
    Nah could not be more of the mark, heaps of carbs and protein and a little bit of fat will get you there, by rights you can bulk on anything its what you eat which decides if your bulking or cutting..

  19. #19
    Charger527's Avatar
    Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,259
    at 160lbs just eat heaps mate, like eat so much that when you go to bed the next mourning you wake up and have to force breakfast in trying not to throw up, its not fun but thats the best way to do it, and it will put the pounds on, just try and keep it fairly clean and try not to throw to much of it up. After bout a month your body will get used to it so it wont hurt as much

  20. #20
    nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    Nah could not be more of the mark, heaps of carbs and protein and a little bit of fat will get you there, by rights you can bulk on anything its what you eat which decides if your bulking or cutting..
    true; i didnt see where he said he was only 160 pounds. in that case i dont think he should even use any drugs. i just assumed that if someone is considering putting this stuff in their body then they must already be somewhat big and they hit a plateua. i didnt try roids until i was repping 6 plates on the bench qiute easily.

  21. #21
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,103
    Quote Originally Posted by nycap View Post
    is everybody on here trying to sell stuff for ug labs or something? anyone who has done this stuff knows that the best thing for bulking is test and dbol. if your disputing that then you obviusly dont know shit.
    Have you looked back over your post's? if you do you will see that you have one big attitude thats why guys on here are quoting you!

    If you can't take the steroids dont take them, because if they make you look and sound like you I wouldnt touch them again.

    If you carry on with this attitude your time here will be short so in other words what you may understand better...buck up or fvck off

  22. #22
    Noles12's Avatar
    Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,321
    Quote Originally Posted by hektikk_v2 View Post
    oh hai there mr rosevelt

    i see that u are giving good advice!

    keep it up breh
    wow cant wait til they put an IP ban on you or something

  23. #23
    Noles12's Avatar
    Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,321
    Quote Originally Posted by hektikk_v2 View Post
    i aint doing anything wrong bro
    Actually you are. This is the third screen name you have used. You have also been banned before.

  24. #24
    Noles12's Avatar
    Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,321
    Quote Originally Posted by hektikk_v2 View Post
    lols at all my posts being deleted by the mods
    lols bye bye

  25. #25
    newb23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    107
    ok fellas, i guess i was just looking for the easy way out, in your honest opinion, do u think i could gain close to the same amount of weight just eating as much as possible, as i would have on using aas, i am real curious and im not trying to be smart i really want to know the answer, my diet is a problem, and i will change that, i just felt like aas would get my a quick weight gain, and if i kept eating alot i could keep most of it, so it would kind of jumpstart the weight gain, do you all see that as a problem?

  26. #26
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    31,175
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by newb23 View Post
    ok fellas, i guess i was just looking for the easy way out, in your honest opinion, do u think i could gain close to the same amount of weight just eating as much as possible, as i would have on using aas, i am real curious and im not trying to be smart i really want to know the answer, my diet is a problem, and i will change that, i just felt like aas would get my a quick weight gain, and if i kept eating alot i could keep most of it, so it would kind of jumpstart the weight gain, do you all see that as a problem?
    Without any question..

    As long as its done right, go to the diet forum, post your full current diet and lets make a start there. You will get all the help you need..
    Do not ask me for a source check.






  27. #27
    newb23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    107
    wow i really appreciate this help, i would have never thought that, i will head over there right now, but to be honest, i do not have a set diet plan, i will post up some stuff over at the diet forum thanks everyone

  28. #28
    Herculezzz's Avatar
    Herculezzz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    10
    up the protein intake everyday 160g+ & eat more carb before you hit the gym ... when you get a good muscles gain & lets say your weight will be like 180+ lb then start your cycle .....

  29. #29
    juicyfruit71's Avatar
    juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    108
    To answer your question, the answer is yes...in fact I think you could gain MORE from a proper diet than you will from aas with your current diet because you'll just lose it all. I've always felt that before anyone uses aas...they should go as far as they can naturally. If you're diet is shiit, then you definitely haven't gone as far as you can. If you do aas with your diet, it'll be a waste of time and money. Get your diet in check first, then think about aas.

  30. #30
    newb23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    107
    ok i agree with you, i will put the cycle on hold for a while until i start seeing good gains from eating healthy. will anyone give me a good grocery list of food that is good to have, or go to the diet forum i mad and help me out there it will be greatly appreciated

  31. #31
    slimy's Avatar
    slimy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    389
    There is a thread at the top of the diet section called " so you wanna learn how to diet". It's a video, about an hour long but broken down in small parts. Watch a few today, few tommorrow, take a week and finish the video. That is the single most important thread on this entire board. The information will literally blow your mind.

    Good luck, you have a video to watch!

  32. #32
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    31,175
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post
    There is a thread at the top of the diet section called " so you wanna learn how to diet". It's a video, about an hour long but broken down in small parts. Watch a few today, few tommorrow, take a week and finish the video. That is the single most important thread on this entire board. The information will literally blow your mind.

    Good luck, you have a video to watch!
    X2, thats an excellent thread..
    Do not ask me for a source check.






  33. #33
    newb23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    107
    thanks yall i relaly appreciate it, ill go check out this video

  34. #34
    cybernox is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    254
    There you see a nice good newbie who'd follow advice and not fight back.

    You'll definitely gain weight if you go on with the DIET SECTION.

  35. #35
    newb23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    107
    lol thanks, i believe experience is the best form of gaining knowledge, so if u listen to the people with experiene you will be alot better off, just watched the first video and it was pretty interesting, ill keep yall updated on my weight and diet plan and we will see how this goes

  36. #36
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,650
    excellent, keep us posted

  37. #37
    cybernox is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by newb23 View Post
    lol thanks, i believe experience is the best form of gaining knowledge, so if u listen to the people with experiene you will be alot better off, just watched the first video and it was pretty interesting, ill keep yall updated on my weight and diet plan and we will see how this goes
    thats really good buddy. Workout good and not too much. Need recovery . then use supplements.

  38. #38
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,103
    Quote Originally Posted by newb23 View Post
    lol thanks, i believe experience is the best form of gaining knowledge, so if u listen to the people with experiene you will be alot better off, just watched the first video and it was pretty interesting, ill keep yall updated on my weight and diet plan and we will see how this goes
    Well done, credit to you and your mature head on your shoulders...

  39. #39
    boz's Avatar
    boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by nycap View Post
    2 amps of sustanon monday 2 amps of sustanon thursday and 50mgs of dbol everytime you workout. do this for 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off, never stop lifting and eat right and youll get so huge you cant fit into your clothes anymore.
    Wow at these in appropriate advices i have read, lol ahhh if your were an asshole before u touched the gear, what's that going to make u on the gear, i think this call's for a degree at college.

  40. #40
    newb23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    107
    well i ate so much yesterday i thought i was going to throw up if anybody even mentioned food around me, this morning i took the biggest dump of my life haha, gotta go watch another section of that video today but i thought i should report my official stats before i eat my a$$ off to let yall now how im doing, this morning weighed 164 and went to the doc yesterday and he told me i grew a little over an inch, so i am now 5 foot 11 n a half, ill probably post new stats every week so yall can chime in and let me know if i am doing it right if yall want, preciate all the help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •