SurfBoard is offline New Member

Deca Dick After Cycle

I was on Deca for only 5 weeks at 400Mgs. I would have done more but had to stop. When I was on the cycle my sex drive and erections where on point. After the cycle ended it slowed down ALOT. I did the cyle around November, I did not use anything after the clycle I could not get my hands on any clomid. It is now Febuary and my sex drive is real slow and the erections do come but not like they did before the cycle. The more I think about it the more it is bothering me. Is there any thing I should do? I can get some test and start another cycle, but will that make it worse??? Any comments will be appreciated.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would go get an endo screen done to find out what my test levels were at this point. After that we can probably give you better advice on what to do. For the short term am dbol will help quickly to relieve you of what seems to be the symptoms of low test. Proviron seems to work well for people as well. Have you since been able to locate any clomid?

Matt Foley is offline Member
    proviron is a good choice here.im not a believer in a dbol bridge but it sounds like it cant hurt.anavar is another choice you have until you can restore your test with either proviron,clomid or nolvadex .
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 02-04-2003 at 01:24 AM.

amnesiac is offline New Member
    The exact same situation happened with my friend with deca . He took it over a year and a half ago and ever since, he has experienced the same thing. I advised him to get some clomid, as it can still help restore his test level. He took clomid for 2-3 weeks, and he says it helped him a lot (could also be psychological too). So, go get some clomid ASAP.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I love deca , but hate how it shuts you down so hard... Even after clomid my sex drive is lower then usual for about 2 months... You can also try something like Tribex500 of Tribestan after running clomid until you sex drive comes back to normal...

web03 is offline Associate Member
    i feel the same way as Buff on deca . I love it but i crash hard and get pretty depressed

SurfBoard is offline New Member
    I am trying to get some clomid but none yet. I mean I still kept most of my size I gained from the short cycle. My strength fell off a bit but that is OK. I am thinking EQ and Winny or Test I am not sure for my next cycle. I can get an erection but sex drive is NOTHING it is really freaking me out. I thought I was out of the woods when I had no symptoms when I was on. Do you think that me stopping the cycle so soon has something to do with it? NO MORE DECA FOR ME!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    was it a deca -only cycle?

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Same shit happened to me.... Its been 5 months and im still not back 100 percent...I took clomid, hcg , they helped some.. I think the only thing that works is time...My Doc gave me some testosterone patches. If i feel down, tired, or whatever i just put one on... Seems to help.. Its only 5mg so i dont worry about it shutting my natural test production down...I dont know if my friend was messing with me or not, He said to Jack off " No pun Intended"everyday even if you dont feel like it...

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    "what is a deca -only cycle"

Are you serious?

Thread Information