canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

Question What to do, What to do...GF question

Ready to order my next cycle. Ive only done one before and it was extremly light. I just dont know what to do about my girl friend though. She knew about my first cycle i came out and told her when i had started it. She was not happy but dealt with it. Since then she said i told her it would be my only one. I dont remember doing that, and i just really dont wanna tell her cause she will get so pissed off and it will prob change things alot. I dont want that at all. What im gonna do is try and cover my ass by using clen so she will no im using that and changing my diet and adding cardio. So she will thing thats its these 3 changed making me look different. What do you guys thing really will it work?? This is my cycle..

Test prop 100mg/eod 1 - 3
    Test enethate 500mg/week 1-10 or 1-8 not sure yet
    EQ 400mg/week week 1 - 10 or 1 - 8
    Might wrap it up with 3 weeks of winny before i start clomid.

Gonna run nolva 10mg/day all the way through cause im pretty sure im gyno sensitive.

Well oppinions please.
    Last edited by canadian_mofo; 02-04-2003 at 01:09 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    run the EQ at least 10 weeks, 12 if you have enough gear.

heheh main question was what to do about the Girl Friend but ok thanks

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Tell her, don't lie, don't try to cover it up. On that cycle, you are going to grow. Your appetite is going to increase significantly and you may experience some sides, like zits. So, shoot straight with her. Show her an article or two that says some positive things about suplementation, etc. It will make things much worse if you lie and then get caught, or continue to lie during your cycle. Also run the winny from Weeks 5-10.

Shit rich if thats the case ill talk to her today but probably wont do the cycle then.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by canadian_mofo
    Shit rich if thats the case ill talk to her today but probably wont do the cycle then.
    If you love her that much and she definitely won't hear your side than bag the cycle bro. But I really think if your honest with her and not pushy with her she just might give in. Don't play into the tough guy crap some guys may tell you around here , be 100% honest with your girl bro. Good Luck

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok bro, all i can do is give u personal experince. I was on my first cycle when i was with my x gf. I was already in my 4th week when we met. I started having aggression problems along with the sweats and night sweats plus some acne. She wasnt stupid and new something was up. I tried to cover it up at first and say its from all the supps i was taking. But i knew she wasnt buying it. So i decided to be honest with her and tell her i was using AS. Well, at first i was surprised in how she took it. She didnt like it but was open to the fact i knew what i was doing. Ok, that didnt last long. Every argument we got into after that she blamed on AS. Any little problem she blamed on AS. Then one day she got a bug up her butt and told me i had to stop or she was breaking up with me. So i told her to hit the road! Now, if she came to me and sat me down and told me her concerns i would have stopped. But she gave me this attitude i couldnt deal with.

Soooo IMO u either tell her ur doing them or stop. If shes that against them sitting her down and talking with her about AS wont do any good. If she means that much to u bro it wont be a hard decision. Good luck!!

OG

Of course it'd feel s much better to do a cycle. It'll be my first real one and probably only one seeing as im getting to the size i wanna be already. But she does mean more to me then a cycle. Ill talk to her tonight. She was pretty cool except for the initial shock about the first cycle but of course she though it would be my only one. Anyways im gonna tlak to her tonight bros thanks for the advice.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    im with OG ,ive seen this too many times now.you should either stop or tell your girl and face the facts

mf

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Matt Foley
    im with OG ,ive seen this too many times now.you should either stop or tell your girl and face the facts

mf
    lol, i know who u really are...hehe

OG

Thread Information