GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member

Worst case scenario.

Hey bros,

Just signed up here...I already have a question (suprise??-not)

Anyway, I have a friend that has ordered gear from overseas many times without any problems. Except for one time the stuff was seized by US Customs and he got the letter (you have 30 days to claim the stuff or it will be destroyed). Of course he did not respond and his source re-shipped free to same address, no problems at all.

My friend needs more gear and is wondering what the worst case scenario would be...basically he orders to his home with an alternate name. I told him that perhaps he should order to a friends address who is not a user with an alternate name.

Basically, what is the worst case scenario when gear is seized by customs and NOT claimed?

Just fyi, his orders are never large (say 10 cc and maybe some pills). Pretty obvious that it is not large quantities for re-sale. Not sure if that makes any difference.

Anyway, thanks for any input!!
    Last edited by GrowPhaster; 02-04-2003 at 03:14 PM.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Re: Worst case scenario.

Originally posted by GrowPhaster

Basically, what is the worst case scenario when gear is seized by customs and NOT claimed?
    Nothing..........just don't pick it up. I doubt with only one seizure that the addy is red flagged yet.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, if hes that worried have him open a PO Box.

OG

Matt Foley is offline Member
    worst case senario they will flag your address or knock on your door.do not have anything sent to the same address that was seized,regardless.there are numerous private mail box options,po box is one of them.if you go that route its 19$ for a small/standard size box for 6 months.just an option.

mf

Thanks guys,

If they knock on the door what happens?

How would a PO box protect him? Don't you still have to provide ID to get one?

I would think it would be more scary to pick stuff up somewhere rather than just having it show up at home with an alternate name.

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks!!!!!!!
    Last edited by GrowPhaster; 02-04-2003 at 03:12 PM.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    dont sign ANYTHING

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    yeah fuck picking shit up. I would use a fake name and have them drop that shit off at your door. If you get busted say hey my name is not Harden Long- get out of my face.

Harden Long LOL

I would think that if you find the stuff in your mailbox & did not have to sign for it you would pretty much be safe??

Thanks for all the input guys.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Shit.........if the post man comes to the door , just don't answer it..this is what I do. The day I'm expecting it I make sure not to be home or at home and not answering the door. They'll leave it at the door , get it and take somewhere else for a few days if your that paranoid.
    See.....I have a little room between the two doors and they just leave it in there.....can't see it from the road or anything , safe as can be.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    just dont sign anything, and try to keep all your other AS outside of the house and dont have any rec drugs at your home when the stuff is delivered, that way the goverment wont have a leg to stand on when they accuse you of ordering the shit.

Thread Information