2timer is offline Senior Member

proviron question!

hi,

I finished a cycle of deca /test/winny and I experience a little low sex drive it wasn't lost completly howevr! but I stacked up on zinc and withing 6 weeks I feel my sex drive is back. MY question is I am about to take fina/winny/t-3 cycle and I have been told to take proviron ! but in order for me to tget proviron is really hard but possible! however I have 100 tablets of clomid and 100 tabs of nolvedex in my hand. I was wondering can I just use nolvedex and clomid during my cycle( 1-8 fina 3-9 winny, 3-8 t-3)would be good enough? when should I use them and stuff would be appreciated! Should I go through the hard root to get proviron or excess clomid and nolvedex that I have good enough? I don't want to dissapoint my gf!
    any help is appreciated!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, IMO u should add prop to ur cycle and run it with the fina to prevent fina dick. And im also pro nolvadex so id say run 20mgs throughout ur cycle and post cycle with clomid. Iv had good results that way. Good luck!

OG

Matt Foley is offline Member
    proviron is an estrogen anti-antagonist meaning you will still need clomid and nolvadex .the benefit of proviron is that it stimulates test production and doesnt aromatize so its used as an anti-e also.i would advise adding prop to your cycle instead.

mf

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Matt Foley
    proviron is an estrogen anti-antagonist meaning you will still need clomid and nolvadex .the benefit of proviron is that it stimulates test production and doesnt aromatize so its used as an anti-e also.i would advise adding prop to your cycle instead.

mf
    If you are not very prone to gyno you will get by fine with proviron. Always have nolva on hand of course to be safe. Proviron has pretty good anti-e properties.

Thread Information