flywytegye is offline Junior Member

Question anadrol side effects

I've done a few cycles and always kicked it off with d-bol. I'm going to start my 3rd cycle and I have the opp. to get a-bombs. I will stack it with either test or deca @ 400mg/wk. the d-bol always gave me what they call the acne vulgaris. the acne isn't that bad, but it doesn't go away, and it's basically 100's of little bumps all over your arms, back, and shoulders. Does the anadrol have the same effects on acne, or is it just the basic, old school acne of big bumps here and there, then clears up when you come off the juice? also, I've been on acne medicine, minocycline. will the minocycline help fight the stuff off, or will it actually reduce the effectiveness of the steroid ?

bump this, purchase will be today

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i finished up 50-100mg of anadrol a day, was taking doxycycline for acne. Didn't get many pimples, maybe 3 and I would say that the doxy helped with that. Got lots of strength and water retention even with .25 arimidex ed. lost 7lbs, mostly water when I finished it. Hoping the test, eq, fina will pick up from there.

what kind of gains did you make from the a-bombs? The gains I made from d-bol really didn't impress me. I will prob start off the 1st week or 2 w/ only 50mg a day to see how my body reacts, then increase the dose.

I also have one more question while we're on the topic of anitbiotics. What is the difference between minocycline, tetracycline, etc?? Which are stronger, and how do they work?

BUMP THIS!! I know there's some "drol" gurus here!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Started first two weeks at 50mg ed, then bumped it to 75mg 3rd week and 100mg for the 4th week. Went from 180 to 199, lots of water. Started Fina the day after ending drol so when that kicks in, i'm hoping to keep gaining in strength and size. Test and Eq from start to finish.\

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    I don't have info man sorry. But definetly let me know your progress if you do Drol. I've heard good things about it. Good luck with your cycle.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'm just wondering here, not 100% sure...BUT, if Dianabol gave you really bad zits, and Anadrol is basically the same as Dianabol, but like 2-3 times WORSE ... then wouldn't you get MORE zits/pimples all over?! I have gotten no noticable zits/pimples from Dianabol, I was also considering maybe doing something like Anadrol in my next cycle at about 50mg a day to see how my body reacts. But then again, that's like a year from now, so I got plenty of time to worry about that

cadillacpimpin is offline New Member
    i took a-bombs back when i weighed 145lbs. currently i weigh 175lbs at 19%bf. I took the a-bombs over 2 years ago. I have not been in the gym for 11months becasue of financial situation and i broke my ancel in a car accident. I think that i am gonna try to take some dbol and get some more lean muscle befoe i run a big cutting cycle. A-bombs are th shit if you are looking for a big increase in weight and size.

Thread Information