patman is offline New Member

Delicate situation

Ok, so I just started a cycle which includes dbol 25mg/day (the only oral on the cycle) 5 days ago.

I went to the Dr. this morning for a checkup and he wanted to draw blood to check liver enzymes. I politely rescheduled saying that I didn't have time for all that today, but does anyone have any idea how long it takes for the liver enzymes to become elevated? I"m assuming that if I must do this, sooner rather than later would be best. Also how long after dbol is stopped does the liver return to normal?

Any opinions?

-P

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    have him check it. you want to know how they are anyway. if there extremely high you shouldnt be on the dbol anyway.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac
    have him check it. you want to know how they are anyway. if there extremely high you shouldnt be on the dbol anyway.
    Exactly!!!!!

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    I agree with mad.... I don't see why you would avoid it.... It would be nice to know that they are ok.... And if they are a little elevated and he asks if you know why.... Simply tell him your on D-bol.... I am a big advocate of getting your doctor involved in your AAS usage.... Do you want to look good and die young, or look good and live long..... Your doc can be a big help with your AAS usage.... You may just have to listen to a little lecture... But he's not going to call the cops.... It's not his job to be a police man, it's his job to help people stay or get in good health. He probably already has a dozen AAS users as patients already anyway....

patman is offline New Member
    Good points all. Thanks for the advice

kronik is offline Senior Member
    patient/doctor confidentiality. If he did tell he could probably lose his his license if the issue was pushed. He would not want to lose his license over AS I wouldn't think.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey,

This is my big problem...don't really like my doc, but I think I need to get my bloodwork done after this cycle...say in a few weeks. Just feel weird about bringing it up to him...what do I say...Hey Doc I've been hittin the juice and need to get my blood checked. My doc lectures me on everything...i actually hate the guy. I guess I should get another doc and then maybe I will trust him more.

Anyone know of any AS friendly docs in the Philly area...just curious.

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey,

This is my big problem...don't really like my doc, but I think I need to get my bloodwork done after this cycle...say in a few weeks. Just feel weird about bringing it up to him...what do I say...Hey Doc I've been hittin the juice and need to get my blood checked. My doc lectures me on everything...i actually hate the guy. I guess I should get another doc and then maybe I will trust him more.

Anyone know of any AS friendly docs in the Philly area...just curious.
    Be honest with him, and let him know that you have kowledge about AAS and aren't just taking a bunch of drugs without knowing... he will respect your decision a lot more after this...

Thread Information