PushButton is offline New Member

Mixing roids with medicine could be fatal.....

I am on a dbol 40mg week 1-4, eq 500mg wk 1-12, test 750mg wk 1-12.....post clomid. My question is I have came down with a flu or a bad cold and I dont think it is related to the test, but it might be...anyway does anyone know if it is OK to take like night time Thera Flu while on cycle? Thanks....

PushButton is offline New Member
    Well, I was told this board wasn't like it used to be, and I guess they were right. I left for a while when all that shit went down with TNT and banning, and then I come back to an entirely new group of guys that apparentely not keen on answering post. Thanks for nothing AR, Ive already had my question answered at 3 other boards from different sites.

I am truly disaapointed, this board USED to be the best all around woith helpful members and kick ass Mods....I guess all good things DO come to and end.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    your posts are like a half an hour apart, this isn't some answering genie, the people here are real people who have shit going on in their lives that they need to do. no one (well maybe a few people) just sits here anticipating questions from people. there is no reason for you to get critical of anyone here, everyone is here as a favor and they are all here to help you out. i am a relatively new member, but every question i have posted has been answered quickly and correctly. i have found this to be the best board on the net, questions answered quickly, and a brotherhood feeling.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    if you dont like it leave. dont flame the board bro, its in bad taste. take a hike.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OMG - Go to the other boards then - no one asked you to post here.

If you don't have nothing good to say - don't say anything... and you just killed your rep for future posts...

... he didn't get an answer to a medical question (that would be best answered by one of our many docs) within 30 minutes - now he wants to be a jerk...

BTW - sometimes you have to look at how you worded your question or by doing a search to see if it has already been asked many times lately. For instance - WTF is in Thera Flu? Thera Flu is not an active ingredient... it is a brand name smart guy...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    i can remember the TNT fiasco all to well.i left for the same reason, but they have other mods now that are cool too and things have changed a bit.rickson is a great guy and so is bb79 i dont really know the rest of the mods. sunday night is not a popular time for posts and not many people are online at 2:30am.
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 02-03-2003 at 01:07 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dude give the rest of us time to answer you ok?

Ive used painkillers and anti flu meds on cycle and i havnt died yet. Bump for other bro´s.

btrain is offline Junior Member
    If you were that worried about it shouldnt you talk to a doctor I mean its your life not ours. Thats what docs are for.I wouldnt put my life in somone else hands. this is a good site for questions. People will be nice to you if your nice to them.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by PushButton
    Well, I was told this board wasn't like it used to be, and I guess they were right. I left for a while when all that shit went down with TNT and banning, and then I come back to an entirely new group of guys that apparentely not keen on answering post. Thanks for nothing AR, Ive already had my question answered at 3 other boards from different sites.

I am truly disaapointed, this board USED to be the best all around woith helpful members and kick ass Mods....I guess all good things DO come to and end.
    Even though I think you are being hasty, I will give you a reply! First, how long are you into your cycle? AAS can effect the immune system! The only thing to worry about with taking a multi-sympton product like theraflu or nyquil is that they contain several things which are highly metabolized by the liver, and you should know that AAS are as well, especially the 17 alpha-alkylated. So in response to your question, you should not have any direct drug-drug interactions. Most of the time people don't use OTC cold remedies for very long (3-7 days mabye). So you should have no worries. How many times do you think people have been on cycle, got sick, and taken OTC aids to alleviate symptoms? I would only worry if you had liver problems. So take your OTC, get well, and come back and apologize for your rude remark!!!!
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 02-04-2003 at 09:21 AM.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Hmmph. This is the best board on the net. I was over at another board (not gonna say which one) and they always regard this board as a tight knit of bro's who help each other out, but not to piss any of us off cuz we are all friends here and look out for each other. Name one other board that has that, and I'll gladly check it out. There is less drama and better info here than any other site. as far as your question, NO you will not have a reaction to using Thera Flu. The only ingredients are psuedoephedrine and tylonol. Ephedrine is proven safe with roids and so is pain releiver. Next time, wait a while before opening mouth and inserting foot.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    be careful of acetominophen.it is extremely liver toxic while on or off cycle.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    where this come from lol

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    yeah fuck you I hope you take Nyquil and DIE DIE DIE

I hope that was sarcasm Ultimate.

Matt, While it is toxic, its not as toxic as you say. Alcohol will increase toxicity and if he is taking any amount that would cause liver damage or if he is drinking while he is sick, then he deserves to have it. And if he were to be taking Milk Thistle like he's supposed to while doing 17aa, he would have no problem, especially taking the recommended dose.

Milk thistle (Silybum marianum)
    Silymarin is a collection of complex flavonoids found in milk thistle that has been shown to elevate liver glutathione levels in rats.4 Acetaminophen can cause liver damage, which is believed to involve glutathione depletion.5 In one study involving rats, silymarin protected against acetaminophen-induced glutathione depletion.6 While studies to confirm this action in humans have not been conducted, some doctors recommend silymarin supplementation with 200 mg milk thistle extract, containing 70–80% silymarin, three times per day for people taking acetaminophen in large amounts for more than one year and/or with other risk factors for liver problems.

By the way, Tylenol is only liver toxic at a cronic 3 Grams a day. Thats over long periods of time. And people who dont abuse alcohol or have H-C can take much more than that with no toxicity. Heres a link to a study on it. http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/pain/tylenol.html

Thread Information