BULLonPARADE is offline New Member

Critique Winter Cycle Please

Tell me what you guys think of this:

Stats: 6'2, 250lbs, arms 21in, chest 52 in, quads 30 in, 37yrs.

Test - 1gram weekly - 16 weeks
    deca - 600mg weekly - 8 weeks
    d-bol - 50mg daily - 6 weeks
    T3 - 50mcg daily - 16 weeks
    Arimidex - .25mg daily - 16 weeks
    winny - 50mg daily - eight weeks

STARTING WEEK NINE

Eq. - 600mg weekly - 8weeks
    fina - 80mg daily - 8weeks
    winny - 200mg daily - 8 weeks
    anavar - 40mg daily - 8 weeks

Followed by clomid, clen & T3

FB!
    FB! is offline New Member
    I would lower the T3. That is a lot of gear man.

Peace
    FB

marx is offline Member
    Big cycle bro...

Winny for 16 weeks? 8 of them at 200mg ED? And run next to fina? Too long to run winny IMO...

I'd run the arimidex till the end of clomid therapy..

Gilster is offline Member
    If you run the t-3 for 16 weeks straight you will shut down your thyroid permenantly. You will have to take t-3 for the rest of your life. take the t-3, at 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off.

I think you should post your training and cycle experience. I think it is too much gear if you have not done many cycles. I would take clomid for 4 or 5 weeks after a monster like this. Are you sure you want to shut down your HPTA for 19 weeks or so?

Mike Guest
    you need to revise how you are cycling your T3 and your airmidex should be atleast 1 (.25 wont be nearly enough) also - your winny doesnt need to be at 200 - I dont think you need that much - you have too many orals going at once as well - think about something like this -

Wks 1-4
    Anadrol 100/day

Wks 1-8
    Test 1gram/wk
    Deca 600mg/wk

Wks 5-10
    Fina 75mg/day

Wks 9-16
    Test 750mg/wk
    EQ - 600mg/wk

Wks 11-16
    Winny 100mg/day

run T3 at 3on/3off like Gil said

Running airmidex at 1-1.25 through whole cycle - clomid I would run at 300mgs on day one then 200mg for ten days then 100mgs for ten days then 50mgs for ten days

Would also stay on milk thistle for 16wks plus the before and after 10 days at 1200mg/day

This is the safest thing I could come up with that resembles what you are trying to do - however I am working on the assumption that based on your first proposaly - you have many cycles under your belt.

This way you have orals running straight through your cycle but never over lapping and they shouldnt be too harsh if you take proper precautions

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    OMG I abuse the gear but even that takes my breath away good luck

The one tab of T3 was to aid in protein assimilation during the cycle. I may be wrong on the dosage I thought they were 50's may be 10's....my mistake. The 50mg of winny during the 1st 8 weeks was only to guard against the deca induced gyno; tell me if I am off base here. Plus reference the 200mg of winny the last 8 weeks, I was planning on useing the chinese oral and in my experiance 200mg is high but not unheard of. I'll probaly start with 100mg and see if I need to bump it.

Appreciate everyone's imput and yeah I do have a few cycles under my belt but I can always use and welcome advice.

My goals are at least 275lbs post cycle and a 500lb bench. Last cycle I topped out at 262lbs and 465lbs on bench.

Mike Guest
    I would drop the initial winny dose - while it is suspected that winny keeps the progesterone receptors from binding it does this very minnimally if at all - I have seen no sturdy clinical data to back this up - as for your later doses - dont worry bout 200 - you will be fine at 100mg/ED - you wont need higher (no its not unheard of but you personally will not need it)

did you look at my suggestions?

FB!
    FB! is offline New Member
    T3 is dangerous if you take it for too long, so they say. I have no clue if that is true or not. Most people tell me to only take it for 5wks, no more. Well I know that some people have taken it for 10-12 weeks and have no problem with their thryoid.

Now if you know your body and you can take that much for that long then go for it. If not then I wouldn't go over 100mcg for no longer than 5wks.

Good luck man,

Peace
    FB

PS- Like I said before, that is alot of gear. Ouch

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Bro your planning on stacking so much AS now leave out the T3 give yourself a break your hitting winnie and Fina two hard hitters and a lot of test and winny at 200ed? save some for the next cycle

Thanks for all of your suggestions/comments.

Mike,
    Yes indeed, I studied your cycle suggestion very closely....and seems to make sense........not to mention cheaper. (^;
    So you think the intial winny dose to keep down the progesterone is really a waste of resources, I just thought the old "Ounce pf prevention......" theory would be appropriate concerning the possibility of gyno although I have never experianced any symptoms in the past. I noticed with interest your suggestion of anadrol . I have used it in the past but am not sure of my ability to secure some ....... I'll have to check; if I went with d-bol instead what would be the recommended dosage. I was thinking of tapering from 30mg to 50mg and back throughout the duration. What is your opinion of the addition of T3 to aid in protien assimilation during cycle not as a cutting agent.

Mike Guest
    If you want to use dbol instead that's fine - just do it at 50 and dont taper - no point in it, but you could extend that to a full six wks - as for the T3 - it enhances bulking cycles really well but it's a more dangerous one - you gotta be careful and taper properly - all things done correctly I think it would be a good addition to your cycle

as for winny - like I said - I think the harm you would be doing to your liver would not be worth the very minimal (if any) prevention it will give you from progesterone gyno - to be honest I have never seen a credible study done showing that winny interacting w/ prog receptors is even valid

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Nice cycle Mike

Mike Guest
    thanks

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I would switch the Eq to the beginning and deca at the end or eq all the way (referring to Mike's cycle) just to be carefull about progest gyno caused by deca/drol

My theory on the deca at the beginning was to aid in some 37 year old ache's and pains and then switch to the eq to increase vascularity in the final "hardening" phase, plus it would be out of the body sooner so I could start my clomid therapy earlier than if I had been on deca at the end or all the way through. I do prefer eq if I had to choose between the two.

Mike Guest
    As much as many people hate it I think there are some beneficial properties to deca so I do see it's use in the cycle but obviously not for the whole duration - the reason I chose to close with EQ is two fold. One - I know I like to start with my deca if it's in my cycle at all because it lubs the joints which is important for the start and the rest of the cycle since I lift a lot harder on cycle and I primarily powerlift so it helps to have that going for me - also I like ending with EQ because it hardens the muscle and solidifies gains. I would rather have the water retaining steroid at the start then at the end of my cycle. Ya know?

Thread Information