ripped_82 is offline Member

Who has had success getting rid of gyno through yohimburn and bromo combination?

Just wanted to see how many people have had success in reducing/curring their gyno/puffy nips by using this combination? Tell us both positive and negative experiences. What were you dosages, length of use, and did your gyno reacur when the treatment was completed?

vinnytheginni is offline New Member
    i had gyno and it is slowly goin away i used some nolva and now using bromo(ran outta nolva) but i heard that ur combo works also.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    congrats man..at least you got rid of yours. There are many that have gyno that is perminantly there, and i heard that many use this combo in curring it. Anyone else?

Originally posted by ripped_82
    congrats man..at least you got rid of yours. There are many that have gyno that is perminantly there, and i heard that many use this combo in curring it. Anyone else?

most people have used the low dose bromo.. 1/4tab ed and the yohimburn DF.. since some of it is fat tissue and fat tissue may also "support" the tissue that is not.. diet is essential (cutting only.. not bulking)

note hard tissue reduction, if any, is likely a secondary impact of decreased local aromatase.. or due to direct effect of prolactin suppression..

Thread Information