JackDaniel is offline New Member

Angry absess or swelling after shot

Hey,
    last thursday did 2nd shot of 240mg deca / norandren. and 315 mg of aratest. only used one glute, ( first week split shot up into 2 and did both cheeks ) now, one day away from taking my third shot ( thursday ) i have a swelling in the glute, its hard as a rock underneath the skin, is this a "knot" or an absess ? a buddy at the gym told me to massage it and every now and then i give it a slight rub. will this every go away by itself, its almost been a week ?
    thanks
    jack

Also,
    Is their another area to shoot were this type of thing would be less likely to happen, or it would be easier to knead out such as your quad ?
    thanks again
    Jack

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    I hear that will go away on its own, and it is a good idea to massage it as well as taking hot showers might help the pain. all i can say is you could try warming up the juice to make it transition easier. also dont forget to hold that pin still and dont let it (the pin) rotate much as it causes more scaring and inject slower maybe. maybe someone whos been through it for that long can offer better advise. good luck man.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Dude, as soon as you take the hit massage the area for about 5-10 minutes and then every now and then through out the day or as soon as you do it hit it with one of those handheld massagers for about 15 minutes. As for an easier spot try your delts you can see what your doing and you can massage it little easier.As for what you have going on now, if you don't a fever or flu like symptoms(?) it's not an abses just keep rubbing it out it'll losen (hopefully) Ooh yeah make sure you asperate!

RHINO
    Last edited by Big Rhino; 02-04-2003 at 08:48 PM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    "get on the floor,,, shake like never before..." 'er,, sorry,,, yeah, you got a knot, as long as its not hot/red you should be cool. just get down on the floor and grind your ass like one of those little yap dogs,,, but don't do it in front of your room mate or he may have you wormed!!

I dont have any flu symptoms, but I have felt like Iv'e had a slight fever ? If It were to be an absess what would I have to do ?
    Jack

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Don't absess's also go away on their own? Or are those the ones you have to go to the doctor and get drained? It's one or the other

I had a bad experience with Deca in the glute. Went HARD as a rock, and it got all red and I think it was infected. I was only 19 at the time, and was only fucking around with juice, was very uninformed, and so I was too scared to tell anyone like my parents or go to the doctor. The red/purple color went away after about two weeks or so. But the lump was there for a solid 2-3 months, but finally went away. Be careful bro!

I grinded it out last nite for around 15 minutes. still hard as shit today, it might be getting a little red, i think the hole of the needle might be infected cause thats a little lumpier than the rest of the "knot", if it is an absess does that mean that the doc will have to drain all the juice out.
    what can i do about this ? im freaking out, tommorow i have to take another shot !
    Jack

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    They do one of two things when you go to the Doc's
    1. They either cut and drain and then they pack it and it has to heal from the inside out which means you have to go back the Doc's every day for a week to 10 days. Plus anti-biotics.
    2. If they catch it in time they treat it with a high dose of anti-biotics which most likely means a short hospital stay. It depends on how bad the abcess is.
    As for an abcess going away on it's own I rather go to the Doc's and get it taken care of. I won't take another shot until this is matter is settled. (that's just my opinion, better safe than sorry)

Good Luck,
    RHINO

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    ok..3 things

1. I betcha wont do that again!

2. the needle being raised could mean a few things...it could just be the regular (shot mark) and that's always a lil' noticeable
    If not, then I'd wait a week, then hit the Doc.

3. Sounds like it's just all that oil
    it's getting red because you keep rubbing it...just watch out for a fever!

as a general rule

Triceps - .5cc
    Bicep - 1cc
    Delt 1.5 MAX
    Calf - well mine can hold 2cc's...but um avg i would say is 1cc
    ASS - 1.5cc each cheek
    Chest - .75cc
    Trap - 1cc
    Lat - .5cc

I follow this as a general rule of poking my self.. (wow that sounds incredible gay! *no offense to any homo-sexual people on the board)

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    1.5cc each cheek?!? WTF? I run a full 3cc's in my big 'ol butt cheek! POW! 3cc's TEST, 3cc's EQ,, then I skull fuck the cat for 45 minutes!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    damn, just imagine how the poor cat must feel...LOL

I do 1.5cc or up to 2cc each cheek...but i dont like being sore on my ass....feels sorta odd to have a lump there, espeacially if I've gotta be in meetings all day...

Lata

K

Hey,
    thanks for all the responses guys, appreciate it. neway, today morning it actually felt like it loosened up a little. the slight redness on the needle spot seems to be almost gone, it does feel a lot like a knot. i think i screwed myself in shooting 3 cc's in one ass cheek !!! on my first shot i shot 1.5 in each. was sore as shit for a while but it gradually went down. as for a fever, i feel a little hot but if it was an absess at this point i should be in serious, serious, pain. i will wait one more week and see if it settles down a little. the lumpiness or hardness seems to be loosening. once again it does seem like a knot. is their anything dynamic that should stand out if it is an absess ? neway, thanks again for all the responses.
    jack

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    bump to see what ever happened?

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan
    bump to see what ever happened?

Bump as well

Thread Information