TimmyJuice is offline New Member

Thumbs down can someone help me??

For the past two weeks, its seems the day after I take a shot of enantat qv 250, My ass always has a lumb and it really hurts. I have been taking it for 3 weeks but just these last two weeks, the day after I take it I get a little sick the next day, like my body is just so sore, my head gets hot and my body gets cold and I am tired as shit. Do you think maybe I am not eating enough or not drinking enough water, can someone please tell me what might be going on? Thanks

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    is the lump red? hot? if so you may have an abcess. if not I would guess your pushing the gear in too fast... ease up on the plunger a little,,, my rule of thumb when injecting is DSA~ inject Deep, Slow, and ALWAYS Aspirate . (ok, thats actually DSAAA,, but you get the idea!)
    What size pin are you using? for Glute I use 22ga 1.5". and ALWAYS use a fresh needle,, everytime!!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 02-04-2003 at 08:32 PM.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Havent done test e, but i remember just reading a post a few days ago about people being sore and having the sweats. i dont think it's anything to be alarmed about, how much water are you drinking? and how smooth are your shots going? try searching for answers on this i know they're out there.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Good one ripped!

RHINO

TimmyJuice is offline New Member
    Im using a 22g 1.5 in my glute. I try to drink as much water as possible, but i dont know if that would have anything to do with it. Also when I get this hot and tired feeling, do yall think it would be ok to take like advil or something like that? Also, do yall think that sleep would have anything to do with it cause the past couple of weeks i usually get like 7 hours of sleep a night, sometimes 8 or 9 but not that often?

Thread Information