agiraldo is offline Junior Member

i have a question on how to cycle my clenbuterol

HEy i have bought some novegram clen and wanted to take it after my first cycle of test and deca ......? Would it be better to take it when im taking clomid at the end of my cycle or mix it in with enan and the deca inbetween the cycle?
    Please let me know also since its my first time with Clenbuterol what shoud be my dosage (mcg wise or tab wise daily) and should i only do for around 2-4 weeks?
    Thanks
    Andy

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    SEARCH BUTTON=CYCLEON=ANSWER=SEARCH BUTTON
    abstrack@protonmail.com

agiraldo is offline Junior Member
    I have done some research on it but I am just asking what you guys recommend on it... if the dosages should be a little less since its my first time.?
    Thanks for your help,
    ANdy

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you read cycleon thread then you will have no questions

so if you get a bunch of memebers telling you to start off at 60mcg and run it as high as 120mcg, are you going to do it??

what one person has done might not be best for you, just think if the person giving you advice has been doing clen for a long time and knows he or she can handle the sides.

so i think if you read his thread and follow the basic steps he has laid out for you, you can go from there. and if you did research and look at his thread , he even says "for a first time user"??? so what is you question again????
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information