GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Yes another nipple question

Sorry guys i read a few theads that i seached already.
    Im only going on the 3rd week of my 1st cycle. Ive been taking 25mg of dbol a day and one shot of sust250(3ml=750mg) every week. The nipples are just a little sore, feels like im pinching them when i touch them. This normal? or when im done this cycle i should just go on anti-estrogens ?
    thx for reading yet another nipple thread.

vinnytheginni is offline New Member
    if you read thew ones on this forum im sure uve seen my name. i am fixated with responded to people who write about this cuz i got gyno and anyone i can help i want to. I not 100% positive but if i was on this site when i did my first cycle and read what i read now, i woulda started anti -es the second my nips were sore. but also wait for some more posts from more experienced members.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Why would you start anti - estrogen's AFTER you finish your cycle?!? It sounds like you are STARTING to get gyno. And when that happens ... you start taking ANTI-E's IMMEDIATELY until it goes away! That's why they are called "anti" cuz it fights it off. If you were to wait until you FINISH your cycle, then you would have a nice big set of size DD boobies!!!

Start with 20mg of Nolvadex a day, and see if the soreness goes away.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Why would you start anti - estrogen's AFTER you finish your cycle?!? It sounds like you are STARTING to get gyno. And when that happens ... you start taking ANTI-E's IMMEDIATELY until it goes away! That's why they are called "anti" cuz it fights it off. If you were to wait until you FINISH your cycle, then you would have a nice big set of size DD boobies!!!

Start with 20mg of Nolvadex a day, and see if the soreness goes away.
    and if 20mgs of nolva doesnt work,up the doseage to 30 or 40mgs then taper down to a comfortable range so there is no soreness.use ldex,adex if its available.your gyno symptoms are coming from the dbol ,no worries if you have nolva on hand.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, it could be paranoia or the first signs of gyno. If ya have the anti-e like ya should, then start them immediatly. Do not pass it off as paranoia end then wait till it is too late and your picking out bra's. I prefer those lacy shear numbers. Yummy.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    thx, i was told i wouldn't need them argg, could be parinoia...
    do the novalx inhibit the results at all, i was reading another post that say it affects deca .

Thread Information