aq1
    aq1 is offline New Member

Cutting without DHT derivatives - opinions

Forum:

Lately I've come to think that many more winny, mast, var cycles may not be in my best interest - various reasons, mostly a sensitivity to the side-effects (hair loss, joint pain, joint aging). I'd rather not get started on that, long story short I've been thinking lately.

I'm interesting hearing opinions / getting some perspective on stacks or products, AAS or other, from outside the DHT family that are worthwhile for someone cutting.

I'm thinking of trying good old fashioned test and hunger... maybe some clen too. Ok, before anyone goes off, the hunger thing is a joke, an impeccable diet is always key and should leave one reasonable satisfied. Doesn't mean I'm not going to crave my cheese steaks...

Thanks in advance for any responses.

thuglife is offline Banned
    test tren mast = god

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You don't need any AAS to cut. AAS will help keep muscle loss down when cutting. Test alone can be used for this purpose. A lot of the other compounds are to enhance your appearance after reaching a low bf%. Mast will make you appear harder and more vascular. But it's not necessary.

stats?
    wt
    bf%
    training exp
    cycle exp

Thread Information