Thread: Rate masteron!

thuglife is offline Banned

Rate masteron!

Hey guys I was wondering if some of you guys with experience using mast, if you could rate these catagories..

Rate on scale 1-10 (10 being highest)

shrededness -
    size-
    hardness-
    strength-
    maintainable-

Thank you to all who rate

Rex9933 is offline Member
    i wanna bump this because it has some very interesting questions that i would like to know as well!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ive used masteron during contest prep and can't say it did anything for strength that I noticed. The only thing Im looking for from it is hardness and that is gives. But, you would only notice that change in appearance when your Bf% is in the single digits.

Ive never taken it during bulking so I can't comment on what it would do there.

tronics is offline Associate Member
    i wanted to try masteron enanthate in my next upcoming cycle...in a bulker.

ive never used masteron either and am also interested in peoples views. especially if anyone has used masteron with the enanthate ester.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thuglife View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering if some of you guys with experience using mast, if you could rate these catagories..

Rate on scale 1-10 (10 being highest)

shrededness -
    size-
    hardness-
    strength-
    maintainable-

Thank you to all who rate
    I love masteron . Second fav aas behind test. Overall it a 7.
    For hardness its the best-10. Great I filling out and keeping you from looking flat. For size -4. I have never noticed major size increase.
    But I like to use as an ai. I'm not gyno prone and masteron and a soft dose of nolva when bulking keeps me dry and growing without a harsher ai(adex/letro) which seems to really slow down my gains.
    Strength- 6 or 7 I've always considered masteron to be like a more tolerable tren . I feel stronger and pumped without the high bp and night sweats.
    Maintiable- I don't know I lose the same amount of weight of cycle everytime.
    Side note just like test prop relative to test enth or tren ace relative to tren enth. Masteron prop seems (to me) to have more kick to it the masteron enth.

Disel thts excellent response bro, thanks you've hellped me
    n I'm sure others, keep rating fellas thanks

pumpingiron8079 is offline Junior Member
    i think the steroid profiles on this site, it is rated as the guys favorite steroid.

yea i also remmeber reading that not to long ago, can any more people enlighten this topic?

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    I love masteron . Second fav aas behind test. Overall it a 7.
    For hardness its the best-10. Great I filling out and keeping you from looking flat. For size -4. I have never noticed major size increase.
    But I like to use as an ai. I'm not gyno prone and masteron and a soft dose of nolva when bulking keeps me dry and growing without a harsher ai(adex/letro) which seems to really slow down my gains.
    Strength- 6 or 7 I've always considered masteron to be like a more tolerable tren . I feel stronger and pumped without the high bp and night sweats.
    Maintiable- I don't know I lose the same amount of weight of cycle everytime.
    Side note just like test prop relative to test enth or tren ace relative to tren enth. Masteron prop seems (to me) to have more kick to it the masteron enth.
    hey bro, do u think its better for hardening than winny?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex9933 View Post
    hey bro, do u think its better for hardening than winny?
    Masteron is better, but I also like winny. I won't touch inj winny, it hurts like injecting glass. But I do like oral winny but at high doses.I like 100 mg oral a day which seems to make me pretty hard. But I would rather have 500 mg of masteron a week. Less liver strain, and more cost effective.

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    Mast E is great! It's more of an "Icing" drug than anything. It boosts the effects of Test and adds hardness, vascularity, strength, and does try you out nicely without affecting your joints like strong doses of Winny.

However, there is great synergy to be had with Winny and Masteron IME. I love DHT based compounds and enjoyed that much more than Masteron/Var.

400mg is a great beginner dosage, but I now like 600mg weekly as I feel it's optimal for me.

Give it a shot with a low dose of Test, you'll love it! Just don't run Mast E over 10 weeks IME. There can be sides if it's stretched out too long. (Prostate issues, shedding etc...)

Good luck!

Thread Information