Liveforit is offline New Member

Test prop Question

My cycle Is gonna be Fina/prop/Winny/Clen
    But its costing alot so far and I got winny/fina/clen.
    So I was wondering Is the test only there for fina dick? Or will it help cut and gain mass? cause if thats all its for id rather not pay more cash for it.
    And I was gonna run liquidex with it at .5mg day But now that theres no Test do I still need it?

BTW i have clomid post cycle.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    with no test i see no need for liquidex as there would be no bloat from test... but... fina dick aint to joke bro were talkin total lack in sex drive. Its your call since i dont know your mairtual status but it could really piss off any significant other you may have. Also i did the same cycle your looking to do... I held maybe 5 pounds of water on an 8 week cycle on prop... Taraxatone cut that out in a matter of days. Your call bro it can be done without test but very few people will recommend it.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Tankass
    with no test i see no need for liquidex as there would be no bloat from test... but... fina dick aint to joke bro were talkin total lack in sex drive. Its your call since i dont know your mairtual status but it could really piss off any significant other you may have. Also i did the same cycle your looking to do... I held maybe 5 pounds of water on an 8 week cycle on prop... Taraxatone cut that out in a matter of days. Your call bro it can be done without test but very few people will recommend it.
    What is taraxatone? This is new to me. Is this by perscription only or OTC?... what does it do?

Matt Foley is offline Member
    i would wait for the test myself.you have everything else for a great cycle,why chance it?otherwise you will be supressed for a long,long time.

Originally posted by Matt Foley
    i would wait for the test myself.you have everything else for a great cycle,why chance it?otherwise you will be supressed for a long,long time.
    What do you mean here? He will be no less supressed if he adds test.

I personally think that a fina/winny cycle is a very solid cutting cycle. If you are worried about fina dick and don't want to use test just use proviron at 50mg ED... problem solved.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by liftchief

What is taraxatone? This is new to me. Is this by perscription only or OTC?... what does it do?
    An OTC duiretic made by cytodyne... Drink as much water as possible and you will piss out even more. Linky Linky

Originally posted by Tankass

An OTC duiretic made by cytodyne... Drink as much water as possible and you will piss out even more. Linky Linky
    Oh yeah i've seen that before. I thought it was a gimic at first.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by liftchief

What do you mean here? He will be no less supressed if he adds test.

I personally think that a fina/winny cycle is a very solid cutting cycle. If you are worried about fina dick and don't want to use test just use proviron at 50mg ED... problem solved.

but he has no proviron ,he has no cash either..lol.and im not so sure id rely on proviron to stimulate my testes enough from fina but then again ive never tried it.i stick with test.
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 02-05-2003 at 01:38 AM.

Thread Information