man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

cutting cycle after bulking..HELP!!

Hey guys..I'm finishing up a 10 week bulking stack which consisted of cypionate (200 mg week),deca (300mg week),sust(200 mg week) and dianabol (250mg week).I'm on week 8,and have gained about 42 lbs.I want to go on a leandown pretty fast,what do you suggest I throw in ,how long and how long should I stay off between? I was thinking winny,fina,and gh..btw,I'm 28,5'9 and currently 238,with I'm guessing 11-13% bodyfat and full of water...lol...help out if you can brothers..thanks!!!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    time on = time off... You will loose quite a bit of bloat with a cycle like that. Give it 3 weeks after you finish clomid to see final results after water loss... as far as time off its usually time on = time off unless you wanna start sooner in which case get some bloodwork done to see if your back to normal before you start...

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    bump

The Butcher is offline Member
    If I were you, I'd switch tests (I like Primotest, but some people hold alot of water on Enanthate , so prop might be better for you), add winny, and add Primobolan or Eq. I prefer Primobolan, but it is pricey, and harder to find legit shit. Everyone on this board seems to love fina, and I think it's good too. I think you could get away with not using it here, but it's all personal preference. As far as taking time off between the two, I would say no. I like 30 week cycles, but again, not everyone agrees with that. I have just noticed that I keep more of my gains when I go on the long cycles. It's like my body gets a higher "set" bodyweight that it wants to hold. So, here it is laid out a little more clearly:

Test Prop: 100mg/eod weeks 11-21
    Primobolan (or EQ): 400mg/week weeks 10-20
    Winny: 50mg/eod weeks 12-19

Have you been taking the dbol the whole time, or was it just for the first 5 or so weeks? If you have been taking it the whole time, I would hold off on the winny for a few weeks so your liver can rest a bit. GH would not be a bad idea either, but don't bother if you aren't gonna run it for 3 months at least. The other thing you could do (since I don't know how many times you have run winny in the past) is to run the winny 2 days on, 1 day off @ 50mg each day you inject. I like doing this b/c it is a little less expensive, and it still gets nice results for those of us that need more than 50mg/eod.

Near the end of week 22, I would take 5000 iu of hcg , wait 6 days, take another 5000 iu, wait another 6 days, and then take 2500 iu. If you are prone to aromatization, I would begin Arimidex during week 21, and continue it on for a few days past your last hcg shot. Some clen during the two or so weeks of your hcg administration would probably be helpful to. These are all just things that have worked well for me. Let me know if you have any other ?'s.

Thread Information