STHLM is offline New Member

Starting this cycle at the end of this month, but need some help!

Hi guys!
    I´m pretty new on this board but already I'm lovin it.

I'm a novice on cyceling (never cycled before) but I've decided to start a cycle looking like this:

Week:
    1-4 30mg/d-bol/day
    1-10 200 mg/deca /week
    4-10 250 mg/testo/week
    9-12 50 mg/winnie/day
    4-10 10/25/nol/prov/day
    6-7 5000i.u/HCG /week
    11-12 5000i.u/HCG/week
    13-15 Clomid starting 300 first day then 100/d(2 weeks) then 50/d(1week)

Question no 1: Is it reccomended that I use HCG or could I skip it?
    Question no 2: Is it reccomended that I use the nolva/proviron during the cycle or can I skip this too and only rely on the Clomid for the post cycle?

My weight: 100 kg
    My length: 200 cm
    My age: 27 yrs

Been lifting for 3,5 yrs

Thanks!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you did a little homework bro. I would run the test from wk 1-10 , as it will take 4 wks to start working. I would skip the hcg , but that a preference and I wouldn't run the nolvadex or proviron through cycle as gains could be inhibited with nolvadex. Also nolvadex won't help with deca induced gyno...for that you will need bromocriptine (not sure of spelling). Good job on researchin bro. More guys ought to do the same. Just a thought....you may want to get arimidex /liquidex for bloat.

STHLM is offline New Member
    Thanks sick1!

So you mean that I can skip HCG and Nolva and just run the Clomid for post cycle and that I should have "bromocriptine" on hands for gyno.

The reason I had for HCG was that I've heard that you keep gains better if you run that in the cycle? Could it hurt to run HCG? What negative effects could it have in those doses?
    Thanks again!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by STHLM
    Thanks sick1!

So you mean that I can skip HCG and Nolva and just run the Clomid for post cycle and that I should have "bromocriptine" on hands for gyno.

The reason I had for HCG was that I've heard that you keep gains better if you run that in the cycle? Could it hurt to run HCG? What negative effects could it have in those doses?
    Thanks again!
    HCG is a preference to some and it's reccomended for long cycles. Even the one you see I'm going to run is long but I was advised it was not necessary to run it. Definitely have bromo on hand, i believe the best cycle is the one that is well planned and not started until you have everything in your hands..just like you are doing. I don't believe it would hurt you to run hcg in your cycle but as far as dosages go ...there so many people with different opinions on it , that it will make your head spin. Ask around about the dose if you choose to run it. Good Luck bro

Thread Information