Rich8888 is offline Member

Winny, Is It Just Me

Hey bros, please tell me has anyone ever had discomfort from Winny pokes? I have Zambons and the pokes are killing me. I also have tabs, so I am using the Zambons every third day with the tabs in between. The injection sites are so swollen and sore, I can hardly move.
    I know some say that getting sore afer a poke is bullshit, but I am here to tell ya'll this fuckin hurts.

Any suggestions? I am very hesitant to inject it again?

chinups Guest
    Bump....I have zambons to use for my rist time.....Should I drink these puppies

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    alot of ppl complain from winny injects. Never really bothered me though.
    Depends where you're injecting, how your injecting, and what if anything your mixing the shot with. Remember to inject slow. I think injecting anything really slow makes a world of difference.
    If it's bothering you that much just drink it....

MB..I am poking my glutes, real slow. I am not mixing anything with the winny, I am doing it separatly from the Test and EQ stack.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Personally I hate injecting Winny or any water based drug...
    Hurts like a bitch going in and the injection site is more sore then from oil-based injections...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    the advantage of zambon is the ability to spot inject and to me its more effective than tabs.run the zambon slowly and it should only sting.my god i would never chance my cycle doing tabs for 3 days and zambon for one.the soreness for zambon is nothing compared to other high BA gear.try T400

marx is offline Member
    I've never had much of a problem with zambons except for in the bi's...that left me real sore...

Matt...I have done t 400 and I am here to tell ya the t-400 are like getting bite by a mosquito compared to the pain and discomfort from the winny.....for me.

Originally posted by Rich8888
    Matt...I have done t 400 and I am here to tell ya the t-400 are like getting bite by a mosquito compared to the pain and discomfort from the winny.....for me.
    i think thats batch realated.

maybe....

people recat differently to different gear bro,it could be that too.you pm'd me asking why i prefer injectible winny.ill let you be the judge so here a good thread

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=42808

GUNMAN is offline New Member
    I hurt for about 4 days after QV shots It was so bad I stoped

Matt..my question to you wasn't which do you prefer? It was why you said "my god i would never chance my cycle doing tabs for 3 days and zambon for one."

I read the link you gave me. One of your posts' you say "tab day and inject the next. i hear good results with this as well."

So why do you now say you wouldn't chance the cycle by doing that?

Originally posted by Rich8888
    Matt..my question to you wasn't which do you prefer? It was why you said "my god i would never chance my cycle doing tabs for 3 days and zambon for one."

I read the link you gave me. One of your posts' you say "tab day and inject the next. i hear good results with this as well."

So why do you now say you wouldn't chance the cycle by doing that?
    i have not tried alernating days yet,and the more i learn about injectible winny the more i prefer it and ed injects.seems i favor zambon depot as my winny of choice.ed injects give me the results im looking for but thats just me.obviously people debate the issue tabs vs injectible.im not contradicting myself, i have heard that tab/inj,tab/inj works from certain friends.as far as experience goes i dont know.ill stick with zam ed.
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 02-06-2003 at 01:53 PM.

Thread Information