Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Slypknot is offline Member
    Hahaha - I like Sigmund's idea....

No seriously bro - hiding gear is a bitch, cause ya kinda hafta to get to most of it daily if not EOD... so here was what I did while my wife was still here (me having her move out is another story unrelated to me using gear)...

There were times during the week that the ole lady would be out shopping or hangin with her friends... I would use that time to preload a few needles with the gear I needed for the upcoming week. I'd hide those needles in a cut out novel (I found hardback to be the best, just glued the pages together and cut it out with a dremmel...) - a nice boring one she'd NEVER consider reading like 'MS SQL Server and YOU'. That was on the bookshelf with all the others but was easy enough to access throughout the week for my EOD shots.

I then took the rest of my gear and put it in the garage near the piles of electrical junk and tools...yet ANOTHER place a woman will NEVER look. Just put it all in a tackle box (another wise choice for a container...a woman will most certainly look in a safe, but a tackle box?? hahah..right).

So my routine was to preload on the weekends, keep the stash in the garage and I was good to go. Never once even had a paranoid thought when she would call me and say she was 'cleaning the house'....

...and who says men aren't as crafty as the ladies?!

Slyp

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    You guys do realize that if your house ever gets raided and the feds find your "so thought" unfindable stash and you are thinking to yourself "how the hell" J/k (maybe). Might not be such a good idea to tell everyone where you put your goods. Yeah the chances may be slim but still not nill. Be creative bro. There are other sterile containers you could use to put liquids in, as for tabs....well we all use supplements, herbs, vitamins. Get the idea? But I do agree with the other bros that you need to eventually tell her. This is a woman who will hopefully be with you for the rest of your life, no matter what you do. You also have a little one coming. It was hard for my wife to accept, but she realized it involved my passion of weight lifting. She is not stupid, and does know there are risks involved, but by me educating her with honest research articles, books etc. she realizes that most of this blown way out of proportion. What is the difference between your wife using supraphysiological amounts of estrogen for birth control. Nothing, except the difference in hormones, the reasons we choose to do it, and the fact that for some stupid reasons AAS are scheduled substances!? Pull some reverse psychology in other words
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 02-09-2003 at 03:25 AM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Re: you could...

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    you could always hide it in the toilet tank.

dick
    Hahaha, that's actually not a bad idea!!! Usually if something goes wrong with the toilet and it starts acting up, women will go straight to their husbands and say "something is wrong with the toilet" and u'll just be like "alright, i'll take a look"

I think, maybe, the best time to tell a girl is when you are just getting to know her, as a girlfriend/boyfriend thing (this is just my theory). This way, if she doesn't really care, then she'll be okay with it, and if she's still interested, then you know you don't need to hide shit like this from her. But if she gets really freaked out, then maybe it wasn't meant to be

But that's more for young guys, early in the game. For others who have been with their women for a long time, and have gotten in the game of "juice" later on in life, then there shouldn't be a reason why you can't just sit them down and really explain it to them, and make them understand.

Just my 0.02!

---

And on a completely different note...FUCKING GAS PRICES ARE KILLING ME

Just had to get that out...

Jaandost is offline New Member
    i thought of all of these hiding spots before. i used to use them all but then i realized how coo-coo women get once they get something in their head its like theyre on a mission. if your wife ever suspects you of being on she will pick up the house and shake it upside down till she finds it. theres no stopping them. once the seed is planted, its all over. just tell her.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    My wife is a nurse and the most sceptical person there is ,she thinks drugs are illegal for a reason and thats the end of it. . BUT if it wasnt for AR and all the knowledgable people here I never wouldve got her to accept my decision to use As. I guess my point is maybe you could tell your wife /girlfriend you are "thinking" about using and bring her here let her read posts,ask questions etc... Just my opinion.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I have one of those sentry safes - $45 at lowes. It is about the size of two shoe boxes stacked 9x9x7 inches. Can store abotu 10 cycles in there!!! I put my Glock in the bottom, do you own a firearm? Chicks dig you when you lock up your weapons safely. Also you could put a deed or title or whatever other important papers you have in there like tax shit, that you don't look at often. Next time you bring up those papers will be months - your cycle will be long done. Told my mom they where half off because of a gun safety thing so thats why i bought it. So she knows my gun is in there - and will never open it - plus I only have the key. Just make sure you RE LOCK IT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information