BIG-G is offline Banned

2ND CYC ADV. FOR BIG-G's FIGHT TIME

OK, toughman fight is 1- & 20th of april. Will be on 50mg winny a day for next 90 with 30mg dbol increasing to 40mg by week 3. THE PLAN, STAY ON WINNY & DBOL FOR 100 DAYS THEN SWITCH TO DECA FOR 300MG WEEKLY WITH TEST PROP AND CYP (not sure of doses for both tests). Will run the deca and 2 tests to fight time, so gimme ur critics and advice! BIG-G

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, not sure i understand why ur running the cycle the way u are? Maybe u have a reason but IMO 100 days of both dbol and winny together is a big mistake. Plus i wouldnt run both cyp and prop the same ammount of time.

May i ask what ur looking for in this cycle? I know u have a fight coming up but id like to get more info so i can better help u out bro.

OG

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Your cycle makes no sense. 14 weeks of 2 17AA's is gonna kill your liver and why would you want to run 2 tests + deca if you're prepping for a fight? Run some fina / halo if you want to kill people in the ring.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    iwas gona say the sam ething with my two good bros above.if ur doing a it for the fight my geuas is u want lean mass ,speed endurance and power !u dont make sence !if iw ee u i would try using enthate and we as a base through out and introduce new drugs and take aout some .dbol winny ,and definrely fina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    You're going to get your ass kicked !!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    We all told you not to run the two orals before, but you're hard headed, but I hope that helps you in your fight.

8 weeks prior to your fight I would run

Weeks 1-10 Test 500mg
    Weeks 1-10 Fina 75mg ed
    Weeks 4-9 Winny 50mg ed

should give you plenty of strength and all juice should be peaking for your fight.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey bro fina made me want to kill people. you could do fina/prop/winny and you would be one lean mean big g fighting machine. or you could put the cyp and deca together. let us know what you think cause nj is right.

Dizzle has the perfect cycle for what you're looking for.

Use Prop as your test and inject 100mg EOD.

Good Luck

Never throw just one always three or more!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by GandolfReturns
    You're going to get your ass kicked !!!

BIG-G, you need to do more research...my friend who does jui-jitsu likes to run Deca because he claims it makes him "more flexible" when competing in a fight. I would definitely throw Fina in as well as Halo (for strength and aggression). Good luck on your fight and keep us posted as to when it will air.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    OK GUYS, this is why i ask, hows about deca , prop and fina on 2nd cycle. Only thing is i dont know much about fina? finaject, finaplex, which?? I will definately get the deca and prop, but give me more info on the fina, cant u make ur own??? BIG-G

Hey bro, u wouldnt want to run deca and fina in the same cycle. EQ, fina, prop would be better for u IMHO. Yes, u can make ur own fina its the only way to go. For u bro id think about something like this....

weeks 1 - 4 100mgs prop ed
    weeks 1 - 10 400mgs eq
    weeks 1 - 10 500mgs cyp or enant
    weeks 1 - 8 .75cc's fina ed

But what id like to know is what are u looking for out of this cycle? Are u looking to bulk up, are u looking to lean out and harden up?? Plz let me know so i can better advise u on a cycle.

OG

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Big G....pm me if you need some info on the fina. You can make your own, and buy all the stuff you need for about 2 bills....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, u wouldnt want to run deca and fina in the same cycle.
    I believe the reason why you don't want to run deca and fina is because of progresterone(sp?) gyno which is harder to fight compared to estrogen gyno.

Originally posted by dizzle

I believe the reason why you don't want to run deca and fina is because of progresterone(sp?) gyno which is harder to fight compared to estrogen gyno.
    your correct

Fake the jab, throw the straight right... left hook and a cycle with Fina and you might last one round!!

Seriously go with Dizzle's posted cycle.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey big g check out. gotfina.com you will learn everything you need to know

BIG-G is offline Banned
    NO, ITS CALLED GENETICS,,, i only need a touch of somethin and h.i.t. training and i grow! If u guys remember i said i was natural for over 5 years, so 30mg of dbol alone has increased my bench by 6 reps or 40 lbs. Im also weighting in at an average of 232 lbs compared to my 224. Anything i run will have an effect on skeletal muscle growth and strength!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ALSO, got the letter that there not sure if there going to achilles rink in sch. union college for the toughman fight so i dont know either now, check the web site if u must. @nd cycle might be deca for 300mg weekly with prop 500mg weekly (inj split up of course). Will be makin my own fina later on so ill let ya know

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    why did you even bother to ask my advice via pm if youre just going to run the same fucked up cycle that you started with?
    i'll say it one more time.........
    imho, this cycle youre planning is a big mistake.

peace bb79

Originally posted by barbells79
    hey bro,
    why did you even bother to ask my advice via pm if youre just going to run the same fucked up cycle that you started with?
    i'll say it one more time.........
    imho, this cycle youre planning is a big mistake.

peace bb79
    Hey bro, i 2nd that! I posted i didnt like ur cycle either. I asked u a few questions to get a better idea of where ur coming from but u seem to think u have it all figured out i guess? Good luck!

OG

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Theres no way im doin more than 2 types of a.s. ina single cycle. I just dont think its worth all the money when my genetics r already hitting an almost 400lb bench of 30mg dbol and 50 winny ed. The winny is keeping me from blowing up (bloat), no sides yet but im only gonna run the d's for another 4-5 weeks. My next step is deca 300mg weekly with prop 500mg weekly. And im gonna make my own fina soon as well.

BIG-G, listen to the guys on this board like BB79 and OG...they know their shit...your proposed cycle is wack bro

Dimitri is offline New Member
    just think another thing....if u got a fight im sure your gunn abe training alot for the fight....14weeks of winny mite most definitely kill your joints and i kno how hard it is to fight when u got elbows that feel like there gunna snap in half....i would go with no more then 8 weeks of winny and go with the advice of the other dudes on the tests and fina....deca will feel great on your joints...just my two senses

CarbonCopy is offline Member

Re: 2ND CYC ADV. FOR BIG-G's FIGHT TIME

Originally posted by BIG-G
    OK, toughman fight is 1- & 20th of april. Will be on 50mg winny a day for next 90 with 30mg dbol increasing to 40mg by week 3. THE PLAN, STAY ON WINNY & DBOL FOR 100 DAYS THEN SWITCH TO DECA FOR 300MG WEEKLY WITH TEST PROP AND CYP (not sure of doses for both tests). Will run the deca and 2 tests to fight time, so gimme ur critics and advice! BIG-G

All the gear in the world isn't going to turn you into a great fighter I don't care how jacked up you get. Work on technique and endurance and use the gear as an aid not the answer. Just my 02 and I am sure you know all this anyway.

Peace,
    CC

BIG-G is offline Banned
    TO SOME OF U THIS NEED NOT APPLY, but to those thinkin im a juicer with no fighting exp; guess again, 4 yrs martial arts, 2 yrs boxing, few "rough" months at a wrestling school, and ive only been on the juice for 10 fuckin days. I already said these things but some cant read to well on here. I even said my next cyc will be deca , test and maybee fina. I got a lettter from murray sutherland sayin there not sure if there gonna have the fight in sch union college now so i dont know myself. In any event, your either with me or against me, so sad to see u mad!

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    TO SOME OF U THIS NEED NOT APPLY, but to those thinkin im a juicer with no fighting exp; guess again, 4 yrs martial arts, 2 yrs boxing, few "rough" months at a wrestling school, and ive only been on the juice for 10 fuckin days. I already said these things but some cant read to well on here. I even said my next cyc will be deca, test and maybee fina. I got a lettter from murray sutherland sayin there not sure if there gonna have the fight in sch union college now so i dont know myself. In any event, your either with me or against me, so sad to see u mad!
    Hey bro don't take what I said the wrong way... To tell you the truth I didn't read in the thread where you said you had only been on the juice 10 days. And I didn't know you had so much training under your belt. Really bro I could careless if you want to juice, in fact if it helps you then I say go for it! I am not mad or against you and I apologize if what I said gave you the wrong impression.

Peace,
    CC

BIG-G is offline Banned
    OK, deca and test or fina and test??? Fina is cheaper for me but i dont wanna swing in eq or winny depot cause i wont make rent money. So i know im thickheaded but im back (dude i got a dell). The fuckin price to stay on test prop at 100mg ed alone is fuckin expensive for me!!! U guys rock tho!!!! BIG-G

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    how about fina with test e?

fina at 75 mg ED and test at 500 mg a week?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    OK, lets se what our other viewers think,,,,,,,,,,,

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    OK, lets se what our other viewers think,,,,,,,,,,,
    I think that you ought to be more responsible and do some more research brother. It sounds to me like your in a hurry to start this soon so you can benefit before your fight. Remember, we are just here to help you out, so many people have given you strong criticism on the cycle you proposed. Please listen and choose your cycle carefully.

Also, don't be resentful of the fact that we are 'juicers'. You need to realize that we aren't hardcore juicers and your not any better than anyone here. Sorry, this is just my opinion based on what you've posted and responded with. You seem to have this attitude of "i'm not a juicer like the rest of these roid-freaks" That's not the right attitude for sure, and maybe I'm just reading it totally the wrong way. When a mod or vet gets on your thread and gives ya some sharp criticism, you oughta take that to heart... they know their shit bro!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    i agree with u rampage, mods and members. Im known to be headstrong and never do i criticise anyone else for anything. "to each his own" i say! Im just tryin to afford all listed and get the shit but, i cant so i play off my good genetics to gain and put together somethin more like 'home made fina' and prop! Finding the prop cheap enough to run it side by side w/1cc fina and 100mg prop ed is hard enough but i might have it covered. So please dont take me wrong bro. BIG-G

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, it takes a big character to admit one's flaws. I have respect for you bro! Just try to absorb what the bros here are advising, they are just trying to help and many of them have experience with most of these AAS. For example, deca would be horrible for your goals. Also, running a 17-aa for that long would kill your liver. You should be glad that you know that before you did it! Hell, people come on here complaining about liver problems after doing that kinda shit and THEN they find out that it was bad!

Good to have ya here, time to start learning! For your goals, since you need someone FAST before your fight, fina + winny will probably make you more agile, and much stronger. doing fina/winny/prop you will be stronger than hell, agressive most likely, lean mass gains, and it would probably suit your purposes best. But who knows for sure?

Good luck!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    there not sure there fighting this year there in schenectady, ny. Got the letter stating that there having trouble with the arena (achilies rink), so check the web site for info ok bro. THANXXXX www.toughmancontest.com BIG-G

WorkingOnIt is offline New Member

halo, halo, halo!!!

Dude if your fighting, haloteston!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check your source, and if you can get some tabs, you won't be dissappointed!!
    Aggression out the ass!
    good luck

Jaandost is offline New Member
    have to agree on the halos. prop/fina/halo does the body good but prop/fina/winny will do

j0yride34 is offline New Member
    without a doubt......halo/fina/prop....fuck some people up.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Joyride34, haha, this post is SOOO outdated....haha.. funny shit.. and Big-G has been banned....

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    yeah, to bad he was banned. He was an awesome member and one of the elite hardcore gym rats!!

Thread Information