RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member

Thumbs down Brovel "waste of $"

So, what do you guys think of brovel-T200 i personally consider the 55$ domestic price not worth it. Very underdosed, dirty and poor quality test in my opinion i rather pay three times more for quality stuff. Have a few friends that swear by it but personally i feel all Brovel products are crap you would have to pay me to use them.

tiny is offline Junior Member

i agree with the brovels being underdosed,however i can pick them up for less than 20 a piece,so for me i guess they are worth it.i havent used them for a very long time,i have been going with ttokkyo ,testoprim,ara-test and seeing very good results.i did however get fucking huge off of brovels years back.55 dollars is about the average for the black market and ive even seen them go for 100 dollars.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ill still take brovel any day of the week the price is right it may be underdosed but it works fine for me i generally shhot a little extra anyway

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm a big fan of brovel

it's cheap, oh well if it's a little underdosed.it's all good in the hood w/ me

Hell yea!!!! ( Party go to work )

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    It's worth the 20 dills in mex I would never pay 50 for that.
    I like it because you can do A high dose for cheap.So I love that shit.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Come on BigKev, come and back your sh!t !!!

Try $200 for someone getting ripped off!Not me, a buddy of mine.

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    i would never frig with brovel

too many horror stories

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i hear you

"Return of the Brovel" and "Creature from the Brovel Lagoon" were very scary.i couldn't sleep after seeing them for a week!!!

Shit 20$ thats a damn good price for that i might consider using the shit for that much no matter how underdosed it is for me 55 is a little to high. As a matter of fact my buddy got raped on them paid $120 a piece for that crap. Although tornell seems to be a litlle better ive got really good gains of that definetly worth the $50 i paid for it.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    HOLD UP!! are we talking about the same brovel that i hold so dear to my heart? the same brovel that makes me 245 lbs at 8-9% BF????? the same brovel that give me a 21" arm, COLD!!!

someone has told you a lie. i have used brovel for years as a base to nearly every cycle i do. i think the people who speak out against it have either never really tried it, and are repeating something they heard. dont train and diet properly while on, or got ripped off with a counterfeit. results cant be argued with.

i feel alot of new people are turned away from this product by all the negative, unfounded bullsh*t, and in so being, missing out on a very affordable opprotunity to put on some quality size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brovel "waste of $"-image04.jpg  

BigKev waiting for you to post on this

Well looks like BigKev likes it but have you ever tried it alone and compare it to other tests. I am sure you know alot but genetics also play a huge role in your case. I am sure it was not that junk brovel that gave you 21 inch guns it was hard work. In my case i am not a huge fan of test as it is but Brovel gets two thumbs down, Sorry.

tiny is offline Junior Member

right

i can definately say that brovel test 200 gives you big gaines,i used it for about 5 cycles starting about 3 years ago and i exploded up to 220 5'8".granted that alot was water weight.i have not been past 190 in the last 2 years,however i have alot less body fat than before. i did get alot of acne from test 200 by brovel , so that is the only reason that i dont use it,but for the price and for the big gaines i would go for it if one is not prone to acne.

no flames intended RB. this wouldnt be a very good "discusion" board if mine was the only voice heard.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    T200 is great wether it is brovel or Tornel! It is cheap works great and I use it almost year round! I am almost always on atleast 200mgs of enanthate !

You can't beat it for the price and the gains you get!

You will get just as good of gains off t200 as if you were to take Sustanon and pay much more money!

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    I've never had problems with brovel. If you think its underdosed, do a little more. Besides, the price is right!

Originally posted by THE JU-ICE
    I've never had problems with brovel. If you think its underdosed, do a little more. Besides, the price is right!
    Let's get ready.....for the SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN!!!

(Did I just say that out loud)

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

Brovel

My son and I pay $19 per 10mil in Mex for the Brovel. Yes, they are underdosing the bottles by about 1 to 1.5 mil per bottle. We still get good results with it when using it but we still prefer the Sus at $60 or the T-400 at $60.

Mike Guest
    They underdose less than you think. Read the topic in "Hot topics" called "Is your vial really underdosed" makes good points - but yes they have been known to sometimes - I have found brovel works just fine. No problems with it personally.

At $19 per bottle how can you ever talk bad about somthing that gives you the gains that Brovel does personaaly I love the shit and if I could get it at that brice I would be doing 10ccs a week along with everything else

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    $19 bucks...damn thats a great price

Brovel

Mexican side the Brovel= $19.00, but in South Texas the black market price is between $80.00-$100.00. Recently I saw 10ml of Sus 250 go for $200.00 here.

What has happened is lots of folks are still leary about the "Customs issue" at the border since 9-11-01. It seems that things are a little tighter, so just like "Arab oil," the price of AS here has shot up. I'm going to Mexico Saturday and will be seeing for myself just how "tight" things are. I'll be checking current Mexican prices as well. Anyone curious can "pm' me if you would like an update on prices and security questions.

Juiceworld is offline Banned

Valotest

You get what you pay for in life..put cheap gas in your car and it runs like shit..putthe best in and you fly like a bird..use the valotest 400.....400mg/ml of enethante 10cc bottle ...they run between 110...as high as 180.00 bucks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brovel "waste of $"-valotest-v-400.jpg  

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Valotest

Originally posted by Juiceworld
    You get what you pay for in life..put cheap gas in your car and it runs like shit..putthe best in and you fly like a bird
    I always use the cheap gas Car runs just fine.

Originally posted by rocklizard
    My son and I pay $19 per 10mil in Mex for the Brovel
    That's a beautiful thing. Father and son spending quality time. Something to look foward too. My dad just taught me about beer.

As for t200 MMMMM good

Juiceworld is offline Banned

gear

hhaha......

arriba brovel!!

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    Some asshole wanted me to pay $230 canadian for a 10ml bottle. i almost payed it too. how naive is was

Supply and demand

As you all know, the price of juice is driven like many other things, by the tenet of "supply and demand." Personally, and thank goodness, I do not have to pay black market prices because of my proximity to Mexico, but there is a lot of "high priced," notice I didn't say "overpriced," AS out there right now.

It all boils down to consumer demand, what the asking price is, and whether or not you are willing to pay the asking price. It is a "sellers market" in the world of AS, and if you don't wanna pay their price you gotta go somewhere else!

mlb47 is offline New Member
    i'm currently on 400 ml/week of brovell t200 alone and have gone from 176 lb to 194 lbs in 4 weeks,u probably will say its mostly water but i haven't noticed any water retention at all. My strength is also increasing dramically, about 20 lbs on bench.

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    look at the big man Kev,if brovel made that then ya damn well better get on the boat.that bro is friggin HUGE!!

Man was this thread ever brought from the dead. I miss pureanger. I suppose nobody has new news on him??

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Prices are sky high in RI.

I've seen t-200 go for 125-130 a bottle. A freind of mine picked up a bottle of tt eq for 300. Supply and demand, right?

Thank god for the i-net.

dq

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I Love BROVEL T200!!
    It gets me big! It gets me strong! It gets me happy!
    NICO

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no qualms with Brovel. I have gotten some acnes from it but it's all worth it in the end. Acne goes away, muscle does not if using clomid.

Three cheers for Brovel!!!!

REM
    REM is offline Member

Re: reply

Originally posted by tiny
    i agree with the brovels being underdosed,however i can pick them up for less than 20 a piece,so for me i guess they are worth it.i havent used them for a very long time,i have been going with ttokkyo ,testoprim,ara-test and seeing very good results.i did however get fucking huge off of brovels years back.55 dollars is about the average for the black market and ive even seen them go for 100 dollars.
    hey tiny i want to ask you since you been doing
    testoprim how r your gaining weight on it r they
    good? see i' using also the same thanks bro..

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I think T200 is good for the price, no doubt. But I never seem to keep any of my gains when I come off of it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Man was this thread ever brought from the dead. I miss pureanger. I suppose nobody has new news on him??
    I second that. Where is he? Pureanger, where the hell are ya brotha? Come back soon.

Thread Information