Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PVL

special-k is offline New Member
    Hey agnatg,
    I'm not a rep, moron. I thought I made that clear in my post! I'm ' one of the people speaking for myself '. I am a little passionate about having found a good brand and I dont see why that makes me a rep... there is alot of sketch out there. After paying $$$ for my initial 6 weeks of shit gear I'm obviously a little passionate in having recouped my loss with pvl in the last 6 weeks. You're evidently jaded by something? Are you a rep for a competing brand? HMMM?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I have been arond boards for long time, near as i can tell this thread was started by a rival to PVL.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    no, absolutely no, cauz hooray is my buddy and were both on pvl deca right now. all this thing start with a declaration from someone that told me in PM that PVL is really underdozed...
    curiously this guy send me a link of a source and say this is more legit than pvl...
    i know, we have an easy bite, but since our cycle dont work the way people told us...

but i admit there is a bit of paranoia around us right now, were sorry...

we gonna give a second try to PVL gear soon...
    the reason of all this thing its gears cost a fuckin arm and i hate wasting money for nothing..
    second cycle worth about 1K$ CAN...

I HOPE that PVL is THE BRAND OF CHAMPION!!!
    thanks
    Last edited by FCECC2; 02-07-2003 at 06:36 PM.

agnetG is offline New Member
    Originally posted by special-k
    Hey agnatg,
    I'm not a rep, moron. I thought I made that clear in my post! I'm ' one of the people speaking for myself '. I am a little passionate about having found a good brand and I dont see why that makes me a rep... there is alot of sketch out there. After paying $$$ for my initial 6 weeks of shit gear I'm obviously a little passionate in having recouped my loss with pvl in the last 6 weeks. You're evidently jaded by something? Are you a rep for a competing brand? HMMM?
    Who's talking about you? Deflate your ego a bit. I said let the common people talk for themselves, and if you're one, then fine. I know who is and isn't pushing PVL on this post.

GenX is offline Junior Member
    Im on my 3rd cycle, I had doubts of pvl being what it claims to be. How can they make products Prop250, deca 300 and sus 350 when most companies dont even make close to that (prop 100, deca 200, sus 250).

Well im currently on the end of my second week on my pvl cycle

1-2 EQ 800 mg/week (frontloading)
    3-10 EQ 600 mg/week
    1-12 fina 50mg/day
    1-12 prop 75mg/day

clomid and HCG to finish up.

When I first started using there prop it never hurt which when most props kill (antest) so even more doubt.

However after 2 weeks up I am up about 7 pounds and getting harder while using 1.5 mg of liduidex per day and dont have much bloating.

You have to keep in mind it an underground lab they are going to have some speculation, but for the price you cant beat it.

I would suggest you try it before saying its shit.

GenX

hooray is offline Junior Member
    I guess thats because they are made for us, not for animal use.
    Tell us about your cycle results.
    thx

physique is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by TRLS63
    no, absolutely no, cauz hooray is my buddy and were both on pvl deca right now. all this thing start with a declaration from someone that told me in PM that PVL is really underdozed...
    curiously this guy send me a link of a source and say this is more legit than pvl...
    i know, we have an easy bite, but since our cycle dont work the way people told us...
    just like silverfox said this thread was started because of a PM that was from a rival company. NOW THAT IS SLEAZY!

physique is offline Junior Member
    quoted by genX "When I first started using there prop it never hurt which when most props kill (antest) so even more doubt."

the reason is hurts less is because pv labs doesn't add alot of BA to their products.
    less BA = less pain!

GenX is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by physique
    quoted by genX "When I first started using there prop it never hurt which when most props kill (antest) so even more doubt."

the reason is hurts less is because pv labs doesn't add alot of BA to their products.
    less BA = less pain!
    Physique,

I dont think you tried PVL prop yet. It says on the package it contains 100 mg/ml of BA which is alot (normal 2%) the same as antest, but does not hurt at all that lead to some doubt on my part. However after 2 weeks I can say the that it is working fine.

GenX

Originally posted by Aragorn
    No fakes on the market at all...have you talked to your rep at all...have you looked at your diet as much as you've looked towards the AAS? Many contributing factors that fall into place to make a cycle good...many contributing factors to make your cycle bad...remember AAS isn't the only thing that should be put into your body.

Aragorn

Excellent point bro..

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    We all gotta just calm down a bit.

Now a lot of you guys have to realize, that for some of us like me, who are young students, don't have that much money. We are also very impatient and concerned easily! Now when we do stuff, like gear, and we hear some rumors, or think something maybe wrong (not saying it is, not saying it isn't), but OBVIOUSLY we will start asking questions and seeing what's going on.

All I can say is honestly it is a bit too soon for me to fully make a decision about PVL. However, since me AND my friend are both on the gear, there is no way it shouldn't work for EITHER of us (with a damn good diet and hardcore training). So I will keep you posted and tell you what happens in another two weeks or so.

For now, it's all speculations. The only good news is that I'm hearing more and more people saying good things about PVL, and hopefully, all goes well

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Well i think the point is/was take up any concerns with rep. 1st, in private, then check out your diet/training. Then contact someone else in the know in private. Than go to open forum if you still have concerns. I hate to see any product spoke bady of with anything to back it up such as lab results etc.. if some of you remember ** back in his peak, a lot of ppl talked badly about his stuff, when in fact most of it tested out fine in lab. Having said that not everyone reponded well to it, that doesn't mean it was fake.

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    A primitive way of testing it is by tasting it. If it taste mainly like cooking oil, then it probably is. I compared a PVL eq taste with a ganabol bottle. Even though ganabol is only 50mg/cc, it had a much stronger chemical taste than the PVL. I'm gonna give PVL a try anyways late spring.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by TripleA
    A primitive way of testing it is by tasting it. If it taste mainly like cooking oil, then it probably is. I compared a PVL eq taste with a ganabol bottle. Even though ganabol is only 50mg/cc, it had a much stronger chemical taste than the PVL. I'm gonna give PVL a try anyways late spring.
    Thats a terrible way to test it. Your test holds zero value compared to a chemical test.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    on my 2nd cycle had problems with certain gear called TESTPRIM-D 250mg, i searched counldt find much about it, some claimed having problems too,
    i said i will never use it again ,cos i didnt feel shit but pain pain crazy pain, i no that its possible somebody else can get results, it so happen the particular gear wasnt for me...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    PVL is definetly good and legit shit!!! Just entered 4th week, Sustanon is kicking in like mad! Weight is about 211 lbs from 200lbs (beginning of cycle), strength has gone up quite a bit!

its sounds sooo good to meeee...

Monka is offline New Member
    haven't tryed the sust yet. But plan to next cycle!!!

Monka

Big_Boy is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    PVL is definetly good and legit shit!!! Just entered 4th week, Sustanon is kicking in like mad! Weight is about 211 lbs from 200lbs (beginning of cycle), strength has gone up quite a bit!
    Happy to know that bro! good results!

thegame01 is offline Member
    Talk about jumping the fucken gun bro's .If you have a problem talk to yopur source .If it's a good one he will try to help ya .

I took pvl deca and test 300 each a week for 10 weeks at week 8 i wasnt very pleased with the results and so was my brother. I talk to my source and i decided to go with some test prop for the last 2 weeks plus add another 2 weeks of prop 250 to my cycle (making it 12 week cycle )

since our first injection of prop we grew like 18 lbs in about a month.Yet i never was bloated ,never got acne but my bro did on his chest big time (which means the stuff must be real)..

The example i am trying to make is there are tons of people on these boards and every one is diferent .

Some people say they get hard ons like crazy --- i never did but then again i was always hard to begin with .I never got aggresasive ,i never got acne ,never lost my hair, never got emotional on clomid (yet, i am on right now ) so people react diferently i guess

Even if it was underdosed , at the price i buy it for and the reliablility of my source i would just use more thats all .Pretty simple .I think the stuff is good .

The prop is amazing i love that shit, it's painless ,what gains and strenght from it ,wow .

Anyways PVL is good stuff
    i will be purchasing some more goodies very soon for cycle #2

Thats my rating on PVL
    GZ

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by TRLS63
    all this thing start with a declaration from someone that told me in PM that PVL is really underdozed...
    Curiously? There is no curiously about it....the whole thing stinks plain and simple. Look bro, no flame, but if somebody sends you a PM stating that one brand of AAS is underdosed and in the exact same PM sends you a link to another source/company....what do you think that means? It means that the guy who sent you the PM is a fucking weasel who needs to have his ass beat!!! Do you think he was trying to help you or help himself? You would have to be very ignorant to even consider his claim based on the content of his PM.

I won't flog a dead horse, but as guys like Silverfox and Aaragorn have said there are MANY variables that contibute to how a person responds to AAS. Diet and training are two major components but DO NOT discount plain old genetics. I now guys who can gain like mad on minimal doses (200-400mg/week) while others struggle to put on 5-10lbs with massive amounts (up to 1.5g/week). I can tell you without a doubt that these product work for me and are working for me...period. I have no vested interest in PVL and I have never bought anything except for personal usage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information