Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PVL

hooray is offline Junior Member

PVL

I would like to know for the one who tried The pvl stuff if they got good results from. Some people told me that the stuff is underdose?Is that true?
    Last edited by Pete235; 02-13-2003 at 01:18 PM.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    From what I've heard the PVL stuff is pretty good.
    Can't say I've tried it yet, but my next cycle is going to be with PVL gear.

thats what i heard too.Thats what one of the PVL user said.Im on deca300 actually(6th week) and im not getting what im was expecting for.The product is real but maybe the concentration level isn't high.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    My understanding was that, if anything PVL was overdosed in many instances. Run a search on PVL if it fits the criteria of letter length, there was a lengthy post some time back in which all of the canadians here espoused their love for the stuff.

Thats what i did,i read everyone, thats why i bought this gear but....

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Is PVL products are underdoses??

Originally posted by hooray
    I would like to know for the one who tried The pvl stuff if they got good results from. Some people told me that the stuff is underdose?Is that true?
    Never tried it before but hoping the stuff about underdoses are just rumors...I heard nothing but good about PVL and will be personally testing their products out myself.....soon!

I hope the stuff is good too. Im suppose to buy it soon.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    No way it's the gear if it came from right place. I have had some of my best results using PV lab and I have tried most of them.

I guess that there's no fake on the market yet??

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    bp

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    No fakes on the market at all...have you talked to your rep at all...have you looked at your diet as much as you've looked towards the AAS? Many contributing factors that fall into place to make a cycle good...many contributing factors to make your cycle bad...remember AAS isn't the only thing that should be put into your body.

Aragorn

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    never believe rumors

rumors are at 75% made by competitors

hey 3vandoo as tu deja essayer du PVL? si oui donne moi un feedback!
    justement c juste une rumeur,parce ke g kan meme reussi a gagner 10lbs a ma sixieme sem juska maintenant avec 400mg /sem...
    jdois en deduire ke oui il faut pas croire a tout se kon raconte...
    so i would give another try to PVL gear and see again if its just rumors or reality...
    ciao

about the reaction ive got from deca , little wierd...

1: my ass was hard as rock after 3rd injestion
    2: 4 weeks after repetition become a lot easier than before
    3: 5 week after, i pumps easily 20-30% more weight than before my cycle
    4: and now, 6 weeks later, i finally weight 189lbs~roughly +6 pounds

so, maybe, its all normal, but i know its not the usual "deca result"...
    maybe theres a lot of variation in effects, and people dont respond the same way as other...

:P

ciao

terinox seems to get some difficults to gain weight and he is on PVL cycle. He's not a newbie, he know how to train and how to eat too.
    Im still getting some doubts about this stuff.

physique is offline Junior Member
    thats what i heard too.Thats what one of the PVL user said.Im on deca300 actually(6th week) and im not getting what im was expecting for.The product is real but maybe the concentration level isn't high.
    heres what i don't get hooray. u say u are on the deca right now then u say 3+posts later that u are waiting to buy some. well which is it?? u look like u are just trying to add fuel to the fire! as for pv labs being the biggest scam of the year?? why don't u back this up with some proof!!!
    everybody always jumping the gun!! the stuff is great!! and its like anything if u don't get the results u want the easiest thing to do to blame the gear. well bros, there is much MUCH more to it than that!!

listen bro, im on deca right now(PVL) and i will get the stuff for my second cycle but i want to be sure of what im gonna buy.Its suppose to be PVL gear :test prop sust and win but with all the things ive heard im not sure.

Originally posted by TRLS63
    i hope that "PVL" its not THE BIG SCAM OF THE YEAR!!!
    what kind of post is that??? do u have any proof to support your accusations??? If not then keep your mouth shut until u have some!!
    this blatant smear campaign against PV labs has to stop!!

The product has worked for lots of people, but u will always have doubters.(ex. ** and spectro come to mind) and as 3vandoo says 75% of rumors are started by the competition!!

are you working for PVL lab?

my friend hooray and i ARE on deca right now at week 6...
    and we eat well and train well dont worry...

then, we have to know why this cycle dont work the way it should be:
    1th: the product is authentic, was buy directly from PV Labs by a friend
    2d: recently we saw some contradictory facts from pvl users reporting low concentraTION
    and 3d: why the hell this company is not listed at all??

b1bxse69 is offline New Member

pvl bashing

First time user Pvl,and I dont have ANY affiliation with them. Like Physique said many contributing factors. Did their Enanthate for 9 wks 400mg per gained 15 lbs. Next will be PVL as well 12 wks SUS, Decca, Tren . Shots were painless not like WP

hooray . no i don't work for them.

trls63
    1. if u stick with a rep u will be fine.
    2. as with every company there will always be doubters, and do these doubters have anything to do with other companies???
    3. why the company isn't listed??? i assume u mean the phone book. because it is an underground company!!

i don't have anything against the other companies(ie. **,spectro,World products,jeneka,and LFC) I and my friends have used all the above companies with great results, yes some products i never liked but i still buy from them.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    To anyone who is on PVL or was on PVL before ... Aside from weight gain, how did your strength gains gone up? Could you provide some examples? Ex; bench, curls, military, squats, etc...

Monka is offline New Member
    This has been my PV cycle....
    A longggggg one... still on....
    24weeks now.... Did the enathate (first part), and strenght went up, not to sure say about 15-20% ish,,, weight also went up in about 4 weeks..
    Now, when I hit the suspina, strength and weight gain, was Insane!!!! 1cc ed.. (Seriously , crazy)
    finishing of with the winny 100ed and tren 100mg ed and and a little enathate to cut up..
    Over all, I found it everything it says it is!!
    I've tried other labs also, spectro, WP, and had no problem with either company also...
    Most of what I also read , i take as rubish, unless you try your self, I always here, a bud did this and and a friend of a friend did that,,,..
    For me, I'll be using again..

Take Care
    Monka

ok ok maybe im just paranoiing about the PVL thing...

this is my strenght stats:
    preach curl: 75 lbs went 105lbs
    military bench: 115lbs went 155lbs
    flat bench:185 went 205lbs
    dumbell tricep:60lbs went 90lbs
    leg press: 350 went to 500lbs

4 to 6 repetitions each

cycle:

started cycle with 35mg dbol thai ED for 18 days
    400mg PVL Deca week during 8 weeks

before: 182lbs after 187lbs

i started to lifted more at week 5 and dbol was out since 4, dont know if strenght came from dbol or deca...
    but only 5 lbs of gain in 6 weeks is not what i was expecting from deca...
    and i want to know if deca can give that strenght...
    175gr to 250gr of prot ED with a ton of carbs

please help, i want to know why ITS NOT like the average results???
    thanks a lot
    Last edited by FCECC2; 02-06-2003 at 06:55 PM.

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Im in my 3rd week of 300mg Deca and 350mg Sust at 525mg /wk(sust).

I started with Anatest Prop 100mg every other day up till now, my pumps are insane and my strength is growing - yet it could still only be the Prop, too soon to know

Before 3weeks in
    Flat Bench 275/6reps 315/6reps
    DB Shld Prss 80/10 100/10
    Hack Sqt 315lbs+ 395lbs+
    cls grp bench 225lbs/6 275lbs/6

Here's an example of what Im doing, like I said the pumps are starting to become amazing.

I'll finish the cycle with the PVL jug of Winny 100mg/ml 30cc!!!!!!
    Some Schering Primo and more Prop(PVL).

My bro is on the Winny and he said his pumps were crazy after 1 1/2 weeks. He gained 7 pounds after 3 weeks and he's going hard. ( Good workout and eating regime )

Anyway, Im still as curious as the rest of you about PVL but hey, Ive got the gear so I might as well eat sleep train and F**K properly while Im on it to ensure maximal gains, fake.....underdosed or not...........????????

My .02

G

ok ok maybe im just paranoiing about the PVL thing...

this is my strenght stats:
    preach curl: 75 lbs went 105lbs
    military bench: 115lbs went 155lbs
    flat bench:185 went 205lbs
    dumbell tricep:60lbs went 90lbs
    leg press: 350 went to 500lbs

4 to 6 repetitions each

cycle:

started cycle with 35mg dbol thai ED for 18 days
    400mg PVL Deca week during 8 weeks

before: 182lbs after 187lbs

i started to lifted more at week 5 and dbol was out since 4, dont know if strenght came from dbol or deca...
    but only 5 lbs of gain in 6 weeks is not what i was expecting from deca...
    and i want to know if deca can give that strenght...
    175gr to 250gr of prot ED with a ton of carbs
    Hmmm, id say those are nice strenght gains!!!
    But also IMO I would have added a bit of test in your cycle, IF your looking to bulk,,
    Not much say 400-500mg,,,
    Also I DO belive you'll be gaining more as deca takes forever to "kick-in"
    That why in all my cycles, i'll run deca at least 10week, normaly 12...
    for that very reason....
    Not sure how experienced you are, but for me 400mg won't put that much on period,,,
    Even with ANY cycle of 1500mg test, i'll only gain 15lbs max.... that's my genetic potential..
    Unlike in my earlier days, 15-24lbs.. was possilbe only if i was clean for at least 6-8months or so...
    sounds to me like your on the right track,
    Don't get me wrong NOTHING wrong with a deca only , but I also don't gain ALOT with it by itself,(any brand)
    For me I have to add test, for more size, labido, the usuall stuff.LOL..

Take Care
    Monka

Im on deca too and i gainned around 7 lbs in 6weeks but no stenght gains noticeable.

mmmhh i hope deca dick will show up soon... :P
    j.k.

mmmhh i hope deca dick will show up soon... :P
    j.k.
    LOL, i don't wish that on anyone!!
    I don't get that, but lots of bro's do...

Big_Boy is offline New Member
    Im on deca too and i gainned around 7 lbs in 6weeks but no stenght gains noticeable.

7 pound on Deca in 6 weeks! This is good bro! It takes 4-5 weeks for it to kick!

special-k is offline New Member
    S'up bro's, 1st time post here. I'm pretty much a www.rippedcanadians boy but i come over here every now and then for imfo, but I had to come on and put in my 2 cents about pvl.
    I finished a 12 week cycle 4 weeks ago. It started out being all spectro win and tren with vet prop. After 6 weeks of ed shots and min gains i switched brands and went with pvl. My inj. sites were so fucked (bruised red sore)from the spectro gear that i decided i could only handle eod inj. for the last 6 weeks of my cycle with the pvl win tren and vet prop. I started the whole cycle at 206lbs at the end of the spectro gear which was the 6 week mark I was up only 4lbs to 210lbs with very min gains in strength. @ week 8, 2 weeks to the pvl gear i was up to just under 220 and had made marked strength improvements. At the end of my cycle I 225lbs and i was as vascular and as hard as i've never been and strong, very strong. NO more inj. site bruising or redness or sworeness.
    What do want me to tell you, if my experience with pvl was bad i would say so. I hold absolutely no brand allegiance. If my next gear from them sucks you'll hear abou it. But until then pvl fucking rocks ! And to those of you that keep blaming, in my eyes, an exceptionaly good product such as pvl, you might want to consider taking a closer look at the other variable in your BB life to blame for your shortcomings.

agnetG is offline New Member
    Everywhere I go, it seems 80/20 to the positive end. The "agenda boys" continually praise it, but the regular dudes seem to have somewhat pleasant comments with a bit of negative feedback . I've started the Sus350 after a year off of gear. No pain from inj, taking 700mg a week. Will keep you updated bros.

Man just did a search. PVL hasn't been well received here.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Pas encore je vais essayer, Suspina très bientot!

I said: I dont know I will try suspina soon

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    1st off, guys putting products down, you didn't post cycle/diet training, if you only on deca , deca alone is not gone to give a lot of gains, no matter what, just doesn't work that way.

Also hate seeing everyone blame the gear, when in fact 90% of the time they are at fault, not just saying this to defend PV lab, any product for that matter, see guys post, cycles sucks.. ba ba ba.. when in fact 9/10 they are to blame because of bad training or diet. IF some guys would do some homework BEFORE they start using gear, and not think after 2 months of training they are ready to start and cycle and have "paid their dues" they would make much better process.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by silverfox
    1st off, guys putting products down, you didn't post cycle/diet training, if you only on deca , deca alone is not gone to give a lot of gains, no matter what, just doesn't work that way.

Also hate seeing everyone blame the gear, when in fact 90% of the time they are at fault, not just saying this to defend PV lab, any product for that matter, see guys post, cycles sucks.. ba ba ba.. when in fact 9/10 they are to blame because of bad training or diet. IF some guys would do some homework BEFORE they start using gear, and not think after 2 months of training they are ready to start and cycle and have "paid their dues" they would make much better process.
    I absolutely agree

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i agreed with ARAGORN and SILVERFOX there r lost of factors involve not just the gear itself,
    and for all i no, unless u test ur own gear thats
    the only way to find out wether is underdosed and or fake stuff, it's easy to tell when is underfilled however, does not tell us is underdosed, u can also get away if u do a certain gear itself but, u must do all the necessary steps
    to help ur cycle for better sucess....

I disagree. If your gear is real you will feel it, regardless of a perfect diet. I did my first cycle in my first year of college. I had no clue of what was considered a good diet. This was back in '96 and the internet wasn't as big back then to help me out. I blew up off of that deca and d-bol.

Personally I've soured a bit with the whole Underground Labs. The main reason is that I see these sources continually come on the boards posing as regular Joes and commenting on how great it is and how "it rocks" Man this is sleazy. Totally sleazy. If you wan't to push legitimate gear and make a name for it, let the people speak for themselves. It gives me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I see this.
    Last edited by agnetG; 02-07-2003 at 12:15 PM.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I think a lot of people don't get what they want out of a cycle when they use only long acting gear. I've found that sometimes it takes 5 or 6 weeks for enanthate to kick in for me. Now if you're only doing an 8 week cycle it won't seem like much because you can only really notice the difference for 2 or 3 weeks. When this happened to me the first time I was like wtf? And the gear was good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information