mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member

weight lose cycle?

wuts a good cycle for loseing weight. i just started great work out program. 30 min of cardio 4 to 5 days a week. i have been stuck at the same weight of 260 and im 5'11''. i wanna enhance my work out by juiceing up? help.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Woah, lets take a knee and see what we have here.

Great job on starting a good solid workout program. Stick with it, it took you years to get this big.

How long have you been on this program?

Whats your diet? give us a sample day plz

What is your vitamin/supplements look like?

How much water are you taking?

Whats your age?

Sorry if this seems like alot. No one can give you any information (Or Shouldnt) with the limited details we have.

Juice should be used ONLY after hours of research. We change our bodies with substances. We can damage our organs or just plain die.

Please, do not get offended or scared off, i want to see you here for a long time. Make the choice to learn first, workout and eat right, then and only then think about talking about a first cycle.

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    im 18, i worked out hard since last spring but took a couple week break after football season ended and i have been doing about 30- 40 min of cardio 4-5 times a week and i lift a different body part each day. ex. monday cardio then shoulders and back, tuesday chest, wed arms ,thursday legs...
    i have tried some TrimSpa the stuff advertized on the howard stern show. i got is as a gift and it has been working pretty good at appetite suppression and i take a gnc mega man vitamin/dietary supplement everyday. I got some xenewdrine efferdien free from a freind, but im not gunna take it bc i heard that xebedrine rfa-1 is way better.
    As far as water goes i probly drink about a gallon a day.
    The thing i hate about my work out program is i can see my muscles getting stronger and harder but i have been stuck at 259-260 for like 3 weeks. i initially droped about 8 pounds.
    oh i allmost forgot my food intake it. 2 eggbeaters or egg whites in the morning on toast and a big glass of milk and i usually have a low fat yogurt with granola in it also. then for lunch either a ham sandwhich with lettuce tomato and mustard on it or a chicken sandwich. for dinner i try and have chicken or 4%lean ground beef or sometimes just a ceaser sallad. when ever i am not drinking water i drink propel or sobe lean tea.
    Last edited by mjrulz67; 02-05-2003 at 07:22 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bro look around this board you are about to get flammed for saying you want to take juice and you are only 18. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG. Wait until your 20's. ESP. for cutting, just watch your diet and take some OTC xenadrine it will work fine, no need for juice to get you cut at 18.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    To young for roids bro. Hows your diet?

Thread Information