xlcojones is offline Junior Member

steroids and overtraing??

I dont think this is right but I would like to get you guys opinions. My friend told me that it is good to push urself (work the muscles twice a week instead of the normal training)when you are on the sauce. He said cause the deca helps the muscles heal quicker and thats why you can train more. Please back me up with some info on why it is good/bad so I can explain to him..
    ThanX

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I find that when on cycle overtraining is still possible... while using reasonable, healthy dosages. However your body does recover much faster and shortens the supercompensation curve. So a bodypart you may have given 7 days rest for consistent results can now be worked every 4-6 days for faster gains for the time spent on. But this does depend on what gear is ran and at what dose.

For advanced overtraining while on - what could take a full week of rest can be accomplished in 2 days off. Gear deffinitly increases the rate of recovery.

Heavy androgens give me great lean results and a Warrior mind set in the gym - but anabolics like Deca seem to be supperior in increasing recovery and lowering the likeliness to overtrain. Any one else find Deca better at recovery (like you feel more refreshed every workout) than heavy androgenic gear... like Trenbolone or testosterone ?

xlcojones is offline Junior Member
    dounds good sounds good cause he is my usual workout partner and he came telling me this the other day that when he starts the juice he wants to start doing this:
    our usual routine= mon.- chest,bicep Wed.-legs,shoulders Friday- back, tricep, shrugs
    what he was thin of doing= m- chest, bicep tues-legs,shoulders wed- chest and bicep again then thurs.-tricep,back,shrugs fri-legs, shoulders

Please! now this I think is way too much any comments, if so can u guys gimme a good workout?!?!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you might want to experiment with your recovery time to tweak it to see what works best for you. i think if you want to gauge, try the proposed workout by your buddy and see how you are feeling. if you feel like you are not as strong as your first chest day for example, you might want to push it back a day the next week. it is all about finding what works best for you. i have never found my bench gains to go up if i only allow 1 day of rest between chest workouts. for me i can do chest 2-3 days after depending on how heavy i have been working. just modify as necessary and listen to your body to maximize training.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    I agree try and listen to your body. The Deca will definitely help, but don't get too carried away because you think you can workout 6 hours a day, I have a few friends who now off the juice have some joint problems because of strain they didnt feel while on. get to know your body and time your good workouts.

Thread Information