westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

fucked quad bros... :(

hey bro's as u know i took my first shot on monday night in my quad (myself) and damn the last 2 days have been the worse been barely able to walk...even my chest workout suffered today cuz of my gimped leg.....anyways......today i thought i might as well shoot my ass cuz my buddies told me it hurts less, so anyways i did it and looked into the mirror as i aspirated (because i can't twist all the way back to see the syringe) and all went well....but is this a good practice? too use the mirror to aspirate ? lemme know bros fuck i hope my ass doesn't hurt like my quad does tommaorW!! l8r bros!b :lift

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u gotta do what u gotta do if u could see and there was no blood then i dont see whay not .

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    What are you using again...I'm guessing if it's sust...you're feeling the prop pain

Aragorn

shit bro
    prop pain if thats what it is.....its messed man.......hurts like HELL man never felt this kinda pain b4........harsh demoblizes u! when will it go away???

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    it will go away as you get used to it. it goes with the territory man...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my quads are sore as hell this week from legs...i went heavier than ever with my leg workout on monday and im still fuggin sore...am wondering if it is from the weight or the tren injects

maybe both bro >...........

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by westcoastbadboy
    maybe both bro >...........
    check your pm's bro...Madmax..

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    I went through the exact same thing, get a hand held massager and give a good rub down everyday. It took about a week to go away for me. This was only the first shot, the second was better and then they were all good

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no such thing as "Prop Pain" in the sense that the ester causes anymore pain than another, like enanthate or cypionate . The pain is from how it is suspended. I think _nj or OG posted not too long ago how Prop needs special attention to keep it stable. But not all brands are painfull. British Ferring Verimone Testosterone Propinate has no pain at all...

mikes20 is offline Junior Member
    i just did my first quad inject today too, sust - loeflier (spelling) and it wasn't too bad for the first few hours and the actual injestion was easiest and most painless of anywhere, but now my whole quad is so tight hurts like a bitch to walk around, i sort of hoble up and down the stairs at my place, but oh well.. will go away soon, hopefully, until the next one
    Last edited by mikes20; 02-12-2003 at 04:13 AM.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    my glute shots go pretty smooth, although they hurt the next couple days cause of the BA in my Test C, but it is not crippling, just a little sore. personally i think the glutes are the one place aspirating isnt nessacery, but that's just me.

Thread Information