DVDO is offline New Member

enlarged male breasts????

how is it possible to reduce this.. it is not from steriod use but just have always had them and i try to work out and do cardio but it doesn;t seem to help is there any drugs on the market to change this... and will taking steriods make it even worse???

imnice is offline New Member
    bump im in the same boat , ive tried diet, steriods especially winny ,clen , t3, tons of cardio , plus yohmiburn, its so hard to get rid of . im now doing winny , clen , diet and cardio and im on week 4 and there shrinking a little . its a long hard process , will see !
    any other suggestions please ,bump

winny? is that winstrol ? how about clen ? and t3? sorry i;m really new to this, but i am determined and would love some info.. thanks alot for your help//

skinnyhb is offline Member
    its called gynecomastia , there are tons of posts on it. also for further information, check out www.gynecomastia.org. basically, the only real option right now for you is surgery, which generally costs around $4,000. other than that, there are a few cures which a few people say work, but so far, none have really been as breakthrough as everyone has hoped.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i had the surgery, didn't do much and i paid around $4k, they removed 400cc's total, and its looks a bit better, nevertheless next time i think they'll have to cut it out instead of liposuctioning it out...and ive heard about nolva/dmso mix being somewhat productive but i hear less and less about it lately, also heard yohiburn works 'ok' also, havn't tried either personally, once i finish bulking up to around 280-300, ill go have the procedure done again...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate my man boobs..... They will always curse me. Hopefully Clen /T3/ECA good diet, cardio will get rid of them. If not I will say fuck it, go out and by a big gallon container of extra fatty ice cream and be fat and happy!!!!!

Pain

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    I'm with you, going to see the doc next week. Hoping insurance will help me out but I doubt it. Yohimburn so far is over rated it might help alittle but whatever..................

I might go to my toolbox and get my razorblade and do it for free. It drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Solrock is offline Member
    I don't want to freak any of you out, and this may have only been my friends expereince, but this is what happened:

He always had a lump/fat under each nipple. He cycled a few times, and the lump/fat under his nipples got a little bigger, not much though. He had large enough pecs that it didn't look too bad, but was noticable to him and anyone who worked out.

Well, not thinking anything at all about it, he went and got his right nipple pierced. After three weeks he noticed that the lump/fat under his right nipple was about half the size. He ended up taking the ring out after 3 months. To this day, about 2 years later, his right side lump/fat is still half the size of his left.

I have no idea 'why' this happened. Just his expereince. I was amazed, but still haven't figured it out. I will tell you though, his results were significant enough that if I ever start to get gyno, I will pierce my nipples. Shit, $45 bucks a nipple is a hell of alot better than $4K! It is at least worth trying IMHO.

I am NOT advocating this... just sharing info. And again, I have no idea why this worked/happened.

Solrock

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    That's interesting Solrock cos I've got my left nipple pierced and i've only ever had gyno problems in my right nipple. I've often thought it was the piercing which prevented my left nipple from being bothered. Maybe the piercing weakens the estrogen receptors.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Man go to the doctor act like you are nutz that your can't live anymore and it's all cause of your male breasts then you'll get it all done for free. But you will be labled as a fuckin nut for a long time after.

Originally posted by FedSki
    That's interesting Solrock cos I've got my left nipple pierced and i've only ever had gyno problems in my right nipple. I've often thought it was the piercing which prevented my left nipple from being bothered. Maybe the piercing weakens the estrogen receptors.
    side dominance... gyno usually occurs on one side only (at least at first)

Yohimburn is NOT for GYNO.

it is for CHEST FAT..

it may also help with puffy nipples (though as often combination therapy (prolactin suppression as well) is often needed)

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    DVDO... the other day on HEALTH DISCOVERY they had this segment on a kid about 14-15 years old....that had gyno on both... he had always had it... the surgery came out to like 6G's and they took out almost 1 lb on each side.... I guess the point is...that some guys have gyno without the use of steroids ... mostly likely if you tended to be overweight as a kid.... youre best bet is to see the doc at this point to see where to go from there.... I think MEDS can only reduce gyno if you have not passed a certain point... then it has to be surgery. I'm dealing with a little deca lump on my right side now... Im on Nolvadex and just ordered BROMO to get rid of it... but mine right now is the size of a little bean...not noticeable to the eye...

ps: I had my nipples pierced.... hmmmmm dont think there is a connection there.... though I've removed them... cause they were too much high maintenance.... one got caught on someones watch once and got ripped off at a club.... OUCH.... healed and repierced it... now I just have a PRINCE ALBERT.....4 G..... HEHEHEHEEHE

btw- piercing can, in many cases, make puffy nipples worse... though in some cases it can cause near permanent erection of nipples- of course with cessation of use or the ending of thsi effect-- which also happens.. they tend to be worse.

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    not saying to do this or not even sure if tis a good idea, esp for a begginer, what about hgh with t3 dosent hgh break down fat cells or make them smaller. while making new muscle fibers which cause the muscles to burn more cals .. I have this problem, i hate it just like everyother man, i had the surgery, but still just like bob in the fight club i got bitch tits, well not as bad as him but you get the point.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    Gym Sweat " .... I guess the point is...that some guys have gyno without the use of steroids ... mostly likely if you tended to be overweight as a kid.... "

No, im extremely lean and i had gyno induced by puberty..... alot of teens get it during puberty and for some it dosnt go away, its annoying as hell.

ya, im in your boat cynical. sucks huh?

mikes20 is offline Junior Member
    is there a difference between just a lot of extra fat around the nipples where it looks like you have boobies, and small hard lumps behind the muscles, aren't the lumps worse

not necessarily, puffy nips are puffy nips as far as appearance goes. if it is only fat the yohimburn might work though, but if they are lumps, then it will do nothing. as far as surgery goes, if it is only fat, they will only have to do liposuction, leaving much smaller scars. if it is a lump, they have to make an incision under the nipple and cut the tissue out. even though the scars may be bigger if it is lumps, they usually blend in with the nipple color very well.

mikes20 is offline Junior Member
    when people say that nolva can get rid of some people's gyno, are they talking about just loosing excess fat behind nipples or somehow desolving those hard lumps

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    Is there any validity to what i mentioned before

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    Before you go out without your shirt, at the beach, joging, etc...... Rub some preperation-H on them, it shrinks them down for a couple of hours! It really does work!

Originally posted by TTTT
    Before you go out without your shirt, at the beach, joging, etc...... Rub some preperation-H on them, it shrinks them down for a couple of hours! It really does work!
    which one do you use? just regular or cool gel? any preference, also on the whole breast or on the nipple?? thanks

Mass240 is offline New Member
    What is bromo for gyno

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    guys with their nipples pierced are cool.....

FOR ME TO POOP ON

tiny57 is offline New Member
    I had gyno and got the 4k surgery it want that bad, but now my nipples are still real big and puffy , any tips to get rid of it, im goin on a a deca d-bol cycle soon do u think that will have any adverse affects on gyno surgery i had, thanx

Thread Information