crazy man is offline Banned

fina vets please>>>>>

all the people that have done fina only cycles, what kind of results did you get at what mg's i am just doing research...thanks

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    How about not do research but use the search button...Most people do 75-100mg EOD..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Trenbolone acetate should be injected everyday.

thats great about research but i want the big dogs here too tell there sucsess stories... no flame>>>

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by crazy man
    thats great about research but i want the big dogs here too tell there sucsess stories... no flame>>>
    the problem is ,no big dog would do a fina only cycle!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if you don't like needles it is a nightmare...but if you like sticking yourself everyday for 7-10 weeks (56-70 injects) then you will benefit greatly from tren . it works wonders for most as long as diet/routine are in check...but you might be one of the few it doesn't really do much for...i say that because you have those at one end of the spectrum who gain 20+ pounds vs those who gain little...however a gain is a gain is a gain as we all know

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    good points daem, personally id rather use a long acting ester and inject once-twice weekly, i hate ED injections, and so does my body, i almost always end up feeling like shit or getting sick...gotta do what works best for you...

i understand all that thanks, i wouldn't take fina by it self , but i am doing a paper on fina and the results it gives simply by itself... soo if any one has any stories please tell...

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Matt Foley

the problem is ,no big dog would do a fina only cycle!
    Touche'

Fina is best when stacked with TEST, amongst other things.

strollin is offline Associate Member
    at freakymuscle.com theres a fina only board and all your ? can be entered by someone there.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I've done a quick 30 days on fina & then switched to fina/suspension for another 30 & swelled up. Tren by itself depending on your caloric intake will definitely bulk you up but at the same time harden you out. I got great strength increases, killer pumps and brought out alot of definition. The first week good luck getting a decent nights rest cause the night sweats will have you waking up every few hours...at least for me. What can I say 75mg ed is good sh*t, you'll have some good results if your diet is in check, add a little test and see how much better things get!!

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    You said earlier,"thats great about research but i want the big dogs here too tell there sucsess stories... no flame>>>"

So who better to answer this than me...

Fina by itself is a great drug I think one of the best! and its a great double edged sword!
    Meaning, take it everyday even by itself and as long as you eat right you will get big, strong and possible ripped (diet&cardiois in check). Watch out for a receding hair line, zits and extra body hair along with a prolactin surge that will cause tits. Its all goes in proportion, do it smart with finastride (propecia) bromo for the tits and just shave your chest and back and you might be ok. and get a towel near your bed for the night sweats. dont forget your clomid. Thats a straight forward opinion good vs bad.

i heard fina doesn't cause gyno but you would know, what was that stuff that you said would help with the tits and is it legal??? i have great things about fina for soild hard mass... so what was that stuff fina something

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Fina by itself is good but not recommended. Way back when I first started juicing (think it was my 3rd cycle) I didn't have very easy access to AAS so I used fina by itself at 75mgs ED and gained a totally lean 9lbs in 4 weeks keeping every lb. I experienced acne and dry joints but as a whole I was satisfied with the gains. crazy man, do a search for bromo, there is more than enough info out there. And as far as gyno from fina, it is caused by progesterone. BTW, I don't buy the "paper on fina" story for a second. lol

thanks guys i was wondering is bromo like a anti e?? i heard these guys talking about gaining like 20lbs of rock of just fina and i was like "i don't know if thats true"!!! but thanks , also i heard the acne is really bad???

jersey juice is offline Member
    Side effects are so individual, some people get bad acne like myself, but my buddy's skin just get grainy like a chickens LOL..everyone gets the night sweats though. All the drugs do is amplify what you have in place, if your in muscle building mode anyway (diet,training ect) well you'll have better results than someone who drinks a few times a week, eats & trains halfassed. Some guys have the genetics naturally & turn into freaks when they hit a cycle...I hate those guys, mine suck

My skin is above normal running Prop/Tren . I had something that looked like sun spots on my shoulders that vanished... and I get no acne. Skin reactions seem to be more of a lifestyle and genetics issue.

i have been running around 100 mgs eod and have been feeling pretty strong should i kick it up to 75 ed and just see what happens???? i love fina so far i feel harder and wayyyyy stronger...

Originally posted by crazy man
    i have been running around 100 mgs eod and have been feeling pretty strong should i kick it up to 75 ed and just see what happens???? i love fina so far i feel harder and wayyyyy stronger...
    YES

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

YES
    YES

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    on the anabolic review board under drug profiles on fina it claims does not cause gyno, However wrote such a high profile discreption that way should be shot.

my acne was pretty bad, not on my face but chest and shoulders, nothing the tanning booth couldnt cure....

75-100 mgs a day sounds fantastic. throw a little test in there and look out!!!!!!

i am running fina at like 75 ed and like 750 a weekof icn's test and dbols..

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    when i started converting fina i was told by everyone that ever postged to a board and i quote " getting gyno from fina is very rare"

Over the last year and a half i see alot more people spreading rumors and scare stories about fina.

Its a fact that some in fact do get gyno, but its really a rare type that effects people that are predisposed to getting it.

You can get some bromo if your really worried. Me personally i think we should leave our nipples alone and wait until there is a real problem.

(gets off soap box)

Hehe phew with that said, Most people find 75 mgs ED to be the best.
    I tried running 100mgs ED and the sides were just crazy for me.

unuseful sleep
    lack of sleep
    tight prostate
    acne on arms and sholders/back

just to mention a few, so i eased back to 75mgs and feels great. havent changed it since.

you can choose 75mgs ED or 150 EOD. rotate sites and asperate!

Fina is awesome, it is forgiving of a unclean diet, but REALLY try to eat clean and work hard. Trust me, you will not waste your energy.

and back with clomid!!

oh that reminds me, anyone recover with liquid clomid?
    Whats the dosages you personally use?

lol i know , more info than you wanted. hehe you know me, get me started with fina and im a chatty fellow

I have been running around 100 eod now i am going 75 ed. i loss some tren in the process of making it so i double up the shot.....

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Fina's halflife perfectly accomadates Every Other Day injections. At 150mg EOD, you should gain 15lbs if diet is in order.

-SF

cool i a bumping it up to 75 ed starting yesterday...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran fina at 100mg ED for my first cycle...i gained about 15lbs and kept about 10. my diet was pretty clean and i managed to stay lean during it. however my fina/test cycle yielded a 25lb increase from 195 to 220 and currently im sitting at 215-217 while on clomid and tribex. the test definately helps, plus the fina only cycle really did a number on my sex life...not in a good way.

yo

like i said i am front loading my fina 75 ed now and starting my test at 750+ on tes and some dbols so i should be sitting pretty i was just wondering if fina really is like one of the only as you can do alone and get good gains

Im starting to think that is true.

Fina is a great substance, you can get good gains and fat loss but if you can get your hands on test and clomid for recovery then do it.

G-S Guest
    Fina's advantages arent weighed by the amount of weight you gain, they are weighed by your appearance in a mirror. Forget the scale, and worry about how you look.

brother, you said it!!

Hell i dont give a damn if im looking good heh

Thread Information