Dimitri is offline New Member

tendonitis from winny..

hey guys...i get tendonitis in my elbow off and on and im bout to take some winny and eq and i was wondering if you guys have any remedies to help with this problem....i get on and off of glucosamine and chondroitin ...im gunna take it religiously for the next month before i start the cycle and continue it for months....anything else i could do to help it out or prevent it from killin when i take the winny starting the 6th week....correct me if im wrong winny kills the tendons rite....and please dont tell me to take deca cus im not, done with that stuff....help me out when u get a chance, thanks fellas...u guys kno your stuff so i come to the rite place

sd11 is offline Banned
    Chondroitin is useless, but glucosamine is ok, It just takes a long time for most people to see results. My suggestion is get some msm powder and take at least 2 teaspoons ed(I like natural balance) and some cetyl myristoleate....along with your glucosamine that should really help.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dimitri, you're 19, you are too young. Plus you only want to gain 10 pounds. You can do that naturally.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

chinups Guest
    It took about 7 days for the msm, chondroitin and glucosamine to work for me. I have tendonitis in shoulder and took alot of shit and almost went as far as shots but this worked for me, I take Flex a min, it is a product with all three components. I also take 1500 mg for lunch and for dinner of glucosamine. That is over 3000mg of glucosamine. Just a thought.

Dimitri is offline New Member
    yea i got this product called move free....it has 1500 mgs of glucosamine...1200mgs of chondrotin in 2 pills...and i got this other move free product with msm in it... so if i take 3000mg of glucosamine how much msm do a i need a day...thanks for the help fellas...

sd11 is offline Banned
    Well personally I believe in taking a lot of it, biological sulfur is the third largest ingredient in the human body so it isn't going to hurt you. It's non-toxic and there are 0 side effects, it's as safe as water. I would suggest to use a load dose at first like 6-10 grams and maintain at 3-5 grams, I prefer the high end of both of those. Now one thing you should be aware of is that msm is a natural detoxifier, and if you have a lot of toxins in your body you may have the shits and some fatigue for a couple of days while they are being flushed out. If you have any questions about it feel free to PM me.

Thread Information