e cruz is offline New Member

need expert help on cycle

need expert help on cycle

hay fellas have just a few questions iv'e been training for about 2 years im 23 5'8" 139pds about 7-9%bf ive hit before but not on a consitant basis my connect moved and we lost contact. im more than motivated i love the sport. my Question is i was thinking of starting off with deca first 200mg then gradually 400mg per wk for 6 weeks and or stack sust250 1xwk or primo 1oomg 1xwk and maybe some clen not sure on that my goal is to gain about 10-15pds or more and keep a good amount. and also shound i take anti estr with this cycle or is it safe not to please help any suggestions

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    At 5'8 139lbs you need to just eat more to gain weight. Post your diet so we can help you with it.

sd11 is offline Banned
    At 139 lbs you could easily gain 10-15 lbs naturally with a good bulking diet. IMO I would hold off on the cycle until I gain some more weight naturally and do some more research the cycle ideas you have proposed aren't so good.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i forgot his about his weight....at 139 lbs it's your diet bro..you need to start eating like a champ...you may be over training also..and not getting enough protien...Madmax..

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i've been there man, exactly where you are... eat more protein and increase calories- and post up your workouts, you could be overtraining...

DIET/ROUTINE

Wow there is hope in the world. thanks guys for your info. ok so here is my diet/training routine I started at 155 my goal was to lose the tire I had so I started of with your basic low carb high protien diet to lower my bd fat. now im about 140-143 and this is my diet for about 2 months. 1 rtd in Morning my multi vitamin once a week vitamin c. Noon 2 egg wh some broccoli/veggies 3:30 1 chicken breast/veggies(brocc,cucum,zucchi,snopeas,caroots,corn,on ion,peppers,celery) which ever one's I make then I train. after i take 3 tbl twin lab aminofuel then I have a protien shake 35gm vitamin world whey 16oz water half bannana some times oat meal 2 ice blend. 8:30pm 3-4oz red meat or 85/15 ground meat or fish boiled rice or salad no dressing veggies
    10:00 rice cake or tbl sp peanut butter or oatmeal or shredded wheat
    all my food is bland no salt just pepper some garlic oregano maybe mushrooms. i drink about 3/4 gallon water daily and about a cup or two of fat free milk. I train 5-6 days a week here is a basic week for me monday I train my Chest I like to hit the incline and flat mostly . then I hit my tris kickbacks one & two arm dum ext and dips quick set for traps. Tuesday bis/back curls bar and dum. back/lats i do dum & bent bar rows.Wednesday sholders/forearm for shoulders i do dum presses front raises seated one arm dum lats. forearms hammer curls wrist curls. Thursday repeat i throw in ab routines and some shrugs for my traps. I keep a workout log evey day i take about one two days of max but now i find my self just a little bigger thats why i wanted to see if maybe some A/S would work I figured i would just up my diet in conjunction with my cycle for max gains well any way here's my life. If to long please let me know (some how i figued that) almost forgot I do about 30 min of areo a day
    Last edited by e cruz; 02-07-2003 at 02:48 PM.

please help me out i want to grow

sd11 is offline Banned
    The problem like we all thought is your diet bro. Your calorie intake is super low do some searches on the board for bulking diets. As for your training:
    1. Why don't you train legs!
    2. Your overtraining, there is no need for you to hit each bodypart more than once a week
    3. Stick to compound movements...i.e.(bench,military,squats,deadlifts)
    I think you would be better suited training 4 days a week max, I would reccomend something like:
    mon - chest/abs
    tues - back
    wed - off
    thurs - legs/abs
    fri - shoulders/arms
    sat - off
    sun - off
    Good luck!

will do thank for the advise sd11

Thread Information