Dimitri is offline New Member

EQ and hair loss...

anyone who has had problems with hair loss takin EQ please let me know....u guys think its just a predisposition thing or is it uncommon.....what u think....bout to take eq winny and alil dbol in the first three weeks......

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    definately predisposition, some people can take and experience nothing, personally i used it for the first time on my last cycle, not only was i disapointed contrary to all the hype i had heard (600mg/weekly of qv eq), AFTER the cycle i began to get thinning hair in the back of my head and around the front near my temples...wont be using eq again needless to say...

hey dj...so u said its definitley cus u have a predisposition to hair loss....cus im under that impression that many steriods can cause hair loss...if u have that predisposition to it....so if i def dont have the predispo to it should not worry....and what did u take the eq with?

bump for me...really wanna kno if i should expect a prob with hair loss from eq and winny....

If you are prone to hairloss you may consider picking up some rogaine or propecia before you start your cycle. I've ran EQ and winny in all my cycles and had no probs.

Thread Information