matt77 is offline Member

Injectable Anadrol (oxymetholone)

Im not considering using this but saw it listed somewhere. Anyone ever used it as an injectable? I've seen a lot of of other orals as injectables but this is the first time for anadrol . By making it injectable did it reduce its toxic nature and make it more potent mg to mg? Just curious.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    It slightly reduces the toxicity and makes it more potent. I've used a blend of dbol /adrol and love it.

Most will say "why inject when you can take oral"? But injectable eliminates stomach distress.

matt77 is offline Member
    Thanks cgb, How much less liver toxic do you think it is using it as an injectable? I've always heard adrol was wicked strong but very toxic. So I guess if injection makes it more powerful yet slightly less toxic, Id say its a win in my book. Still may never try it though!

I have used it in the past with test...I had excellent results with it.
    -XL

jing jai

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Thanks cgb, How much less liver toxic do you think it is using it as an injectable? I've always heard adrol was wicked strong but very toxic. So I guess if injection makes it more powerful yet slightly less toxic, Id say its a win in my book. Still may never try it though!
    It misses the 1st pass through the liver, but the liver still has to deal with it eventually. So a little less toxic. I've heard 25% more potent with injectable. I only inject once a day when on with no issues. Critics say daily multiple injects required. Not so with my experience.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    It misses the 1st pass through the liver, but the liver still has to deal with it eventually. So a little less toxic. I've heard 25% more potent with injectable. I only inject once a day when on with no issues. Critics say daily multiple injects required. Not so with my experience.
    agreed, I only inject this once a day as well.

And I have also had great gains with it too.

Thread Information