G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Growth Hormone?????

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me. I need to talk to someone who knows about growth hormone , if it's worth the risks of taking it or not, I have access to it for cheap right now.

soul shaker Guest
    how cheap? what is your aas experience? stats with age?
    ss

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member
    What do you want it for? If it isn't stored/transported properly, it could be junk. Without AAS, it does little with regard to muscle and tissue growth. If you have good quality, 4 to 6iu/per day is best. 3 days on, 1 off, or 5 on, 2 off. Best if insulin is used in conjunction as GH effects insulin sensitivity. 25mcg T3 is also good to take w/ it, as GH inhibits thyroid function.

growth

My stats: 24, have only done half a cycle, 4 weeks of Sus250. 6' 190lbs.
    Rght now I've been told to go on this cycle:
    weeks 1-4 Primobolin and Deca
    weeks 5-8 Testoserone 250 and Winny

Rest one month and then do Growth for 40 days mixed with Winny.

Everything is cheap, I have everything except Growth because I don't know if I need to take the risk or not????

growth

Sorry, what is AAS? And it is 4 I.U. amps that they have here.

soul shaker Guest
    aas is anabolic -androgenic steroids , and your alittle too young. that is why i am waiting. you don't want to use it till you need it, which is at least 28, i think more like 30 or older. alittle inexperienced too, you have a lot of growing to do with aas before you hit gh.
    ss

Black Stang is offline Associate Member

Question cheap growth hormone?

I've never taken growth hormone , but I have read up on it. I don't think I would want to use it unless all else failed. Also, If it is real then it will not be cheap. You'll need alot of money for that. Don't get it confused with the cheap over the counter CRAP that they call HGH. Your current cycle seems to be ok. Happy growing to you bro!

Cheap Growth

Yeah, this is cheap stuff. I'm in the country where Growth doesn't require a prescrip. All my gear comes from the pharmacy here and is way cheap. Ex. 200mg Deca went for $7. the growth is going for $20. Appreciate your concern though, nobody wants to get ripped off, 'specially me!

$7 Deca

$7.00 Deca ? I pay $20.00 for 200mg Somebody's gettin paid if you know what I mean. But I gotta get it some how, so what do you do? You pay.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You're not ready for GH. Do an 8 week Sust (500mg) and Deca (400mg) cycle. Have Nolvadex on hand and finish your cycle with Clomid (week 11 50mg/day, week 12 100mg/day, week 13 50mg/day). Do some more research and when you think you know enough - research some more. Good luck!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't need GH. You haven't even given juice a real chance yet. 1/2 a cycle... it takes that long for sus to begin to work.

I guess I know I don't need it, just think that I'm losing if I don't get it because it's so cheap!

Very interesting......

I agree with the bro's. You are too young/inexperienced to even need to be considering GH. If something is too good to be true, it is..... What brand of GH, and what unit measure is $20 worth? An iu isn't a vial. Though some are produced in vials that contain convenient 4 amps. I would sell you some bunk gh that was biologically inactive due to exposure to warmth for too long, for $20/ 4 iu vial. lol.....

The cycle they proposed for you is interesting too... GH is expensive. The only reason I can see them proposing GH / winny combo is cutting. You need real good aas for GH to give you any significant additional muscle gains. It will help you shed fat on it's own though, or with winny.....

Bump for EXCESS..... Great advice.... research, research, and research.... you can never know too much! The cycle he proposed is good as well, though, if it were your second cycle, I would cut the deca to 300mg/wk. Personal preference. When your receptor's are fresh, more isn't always better.... I equate it with training 4 hours a day as opposed to 1 hour... You won't likely see better gains... maybe worse.....

Good luck... And let me know about that brand/unit GH you were looking at.....

I'll have to get back to you on the brand of the GH. Everything that has been aquired from my source has been legit. Hey, I'll just let the cat outta the bag, all the Special Forces members in this country use this source, that's why we get such great deals. The source is well trusted as it should be, we keep him in business as well as able to put a little cash back in our pockets

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    there are two types of GH the kind that need to be refrigerated and the kind that doesnt take your GH with insilin and youll be fine youll look the gains and everything will be all right. Just remember dont think that if a little GH is good for you a lot must be great for you.

keeping your source in business???

I thought you said you get your gear straight from the pharmacy. Now it is a legit source? Which is it? If it is a pharmacy, I think they might sell enough antibotics to stay in business bro without help. So tell us, Pharmacy, or source? If it is a Pharmacy it is probley real. But even then I can't see it as cheap when I've seen it on price list for close to $1000. You have to get enough for a cycle.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Hope you not paying 1000$ per kit I generally pay arounds 400$ for a kit

Newbie here with all the lingo, our source here is the Pharmacy. There are so many pharmacies in this country that it's ridiculous. The one that we go to however supplies us with the best prices, not all the Pharms. here will sell AAS even though it's not regulated tightly but does require a prescrip. Growth on the other hand is not illegal at all here and doesn't require a prescrip. It's actually harder to get AAS than it is to get Growth, but even that is not hard at all.
    A couple of my buds have shipped a few cycles home with them, but not for themselves. They see a potential to make some extra cash I guess, nothing wring with that I guess.
    Me, I just think that if it's the wonderdrug like everyone says it's supposed to be and the gains are permanent then there would be no way that I would ever be able to get it at this price again and shouldn't pass it up.
    But I guess from all your critiques I may just be sticking with the gear that I have. By the way, just got 2,000 Anabol pinkies from Thailand for $300... is that good? I was told that that was too good a deal to pass up also

I'm not in America so I guess that I don't pay your prices. And I'm pretty sure that the stuff isn't bogus because every member of my team and all the other teams who have gone on the stuff have blown up pretty nicely. I've yet to see a small S.E.A.L. here yet. I wonder why Uncle Sam says that we are all exempt from drug tests?

I don't know of any Gh that doesn't need to be refridgerated after reconsititution...... All do to the best of my knowledge. The refridge of the powder is where Pureanger is right, about some needing it, and some not... You need to know which brand to know how to care for it. The majority need constant refridgeration?

Find out the brand... Is it Kabi? Also find out the the amount you are getting for $20.... A 1iu shot?

Yes, there are kits like serostim that are available domestic, that are relatively cheap, ie. a cycle worth for $500-700. However, the quality of the product isn't is high. Most people I know that have those cheaper kits have to take higher doses, like 10 or more iu /day to get the same effects of 4 to 6iu of the constantly refridgerated, more expensive brands, like Nutoropin, Genotropin, etc.....

Gh on it's own will not make you "blow up". If it is real, and properly cared for, and super cheap, it usually has a couple years shelf life... So it can't hurt to buy it for 2 years down the road (check the expiration date, or to sell to your buddy at a mark up...) Not that i'd condone such activity.....

Originally posted by Titanium

... So it can't hurt to buy it for 2 years down the road (check the expiration date, or to sell to your buddy at a mark up...) Not that i'd condone such activity.....

Uhhhh.... yeah, I don't condone that stuff either That's why I have D-Bol but will probably never use it because the potential side effects aren't something that I want to deal with. As for transporting, the only method that I have would be to mail it... bad idea? Ahhhhhhhhhhh crap, just called the Pharm... it's 4 units per injection from Denmark he says and it always need to be refridgerated so it would be a bad idea to mail it. I hope that isn't true.

I don't know who the manufacturer is in Denmark... I forget where Kabi is.... Oh well.. The Refridgeration sounds right... So it's 4iu for $20, so 120iu, which is what you'd need for a decent 10 to 12 week run at 4 iu/day, 3 on , one off.... would be about $600. A little on the low side... or alot depending on brand, especially if you were in the US. I don't know where you are though, so... you are looking at $600. Mail is really not going to be the best bet right now, unless you can hide it within something... you can ship it by mail in a refridgerated package, on dry ice for example. But you'd have to Express/next day/overnight it, so it is received and thrown in the fridge while still cold... If it gets warm, it will become biologically inactive in a short time.....

Douceberg is offline New Member
    Titanium-I thought the GH only had to be refrigerated once it was mixed. Doesn't it come packaged like HCG with the powder and the water? The reason I ask is that I too am planning on picking up a few kits of geno and was planning on mailing it back from another country. Mailing it overnight, packed on dry ice, sounds too risky to me. That would raise too many eyebrows of the US Customs.

Thread Information