Thread: Steroids & P90X

jivany is offline Junior Member

Steroids & P90X

Has anyone ever combined the two? I did P90X and thought it was great. I am looking to do another round but maybe this time with a little extra something. I just want to tone up, not get big. I tried aa-r's clen but I really wasn't that impressed with it. I ate right, which I know is the big thing overall, and did the workouts..but I don't think the clen did anything great.

For toning up, what do you all think would be best to do? 5'8, 180 lbs and just need to tone my chest and abs up. Assuming I have a good diet that I adhere too, what is my best option? And no, I don't think there is a quick fix, I know that hard work and dieting is the key...thanks in advance!!

jivany is offline Junior Member
    Ok. Just did a search. Probably should have done that first. Have read that maybe Anavar would be realy good to take on that, especially with a clean diet...which is the most important thing....any suggestions?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You don't want to get "big" but you want to use AAS? Why not just not use AAS, and do not P90X anyway...easy huh?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Your diet probably isn't as "clean" as you think. Do you do any other excercise besides the p90x?

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I did p90x with my cycle mostly for a warm up/ cardio . I still did my routine though. I lost around 20lbs. I would not use p90x for bulking but it is very decent for cutting.

Devil's_Advocate is offline Junior Member
    You either get bigger, or smaller. Using aas will ensure you get bigger. Toning is aided by reducing the body fat %.

If using aas, P90X will never be enough for muscle. You wont overload the muscle enough. Fatigue, yes, overload enough to ensure great gains, no.

Good product, but not for a stand alone aas workout.

BrolicBunzio56 is offline New Member
    Jus by reading this i can tell ur not ready to use aas. How long have u been working out for? Do u lift besides p90? Do u anything about pct? SERMS? U need to do a lot of reasearch on aas before even considering this, there's a few beneficial threads specifically for newbies in the Q&A section read up on it, that's what I did lol

kingkong21 is offline Junior Member
    P90X is definetley more for cutting than bulking bro.

It's mostly high rep and cardio.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I always thought P90X was one of those things that are marketed to people that don't really know how to workout in the gym. Not saying it wouldn't do anything, but just doing pushups and situps every day would yield results v.s. doing nothing. I'm sure more often than not the P90X collects dust next to everyone's ab silder, bowflex, thighmaster, gazelle, etc. If you want to get in decent shape get into the gym and get with a trainer if you are clueless as what to do in there to reach your fitness goals. TO ME anyways the thought of someone wanting to use aas and this program seems just as ridiculous as wanting to use aas with sweatin' to the oldies.
    Last edited by LatissimusaurousRex; 06-12-2010 at 07:00 AM.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    And Tony Horton NEVER answers any of my letters....

...he must not have gotten them

Thread Information