romeo9774 is offline New Member

need input pleaseeee

Should I do sus or test with deca ? And if I decide to do test, do I need to take an anti-e during or will clomid afterwards be o.k.? I also plan on taking d-bol for the first 4 weeks

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, not a flame but if ur asking the questions u are ur not ready IMO. Sustanon is test bro. I recommend allot more research.

OG

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Might be abit young aswell.

romeo9774 is offline New Member
    yes, I kmow it's 4 different tests but should I do sus or enthanate? because I know that the lives of the different tests are short

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sustanon has short and long acting esters. If ur going to run Sust the best way is eod injections to take advantage of the short and long esters in it. Cyp and enant both have long acting esters. Prop is the only one between them that is a short acting ester. So again bro, with the questions ur asking i dont recommend doing a cycle yet. JMHO

OG

jersey juice is offline Member
    I have only used blends (sust/omna) 3 x's, I prefer single ester test and would rather use prop or suspension just because timing peaks & valleys in your blood levels with blends is a biatch. Single esters keep your blood levels more even IMO, but either way test is test & you'll make nice gains if everything else is in order.

Thread Information