Thread: storing?

romeo9774 is offline New Member

storing?

I just got some deca and I don't know if I need to keep it cold or what Please help

Decoder is offline Banned
    keeping it at room temp is fine.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you don't listen to anyones advice..why the fuck not....Madmax...

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    you don't listen to anyones advice..why the fuck not....Madmax...
    Hey bro , Maybe you get people PMing you about a source because of your avatar I was reading your "Important Quote"
    Baltimore ? where the fuck is Baltimore ? Sounds like a frickin bird ?

Sorry Bro , I had to do it......I'm in a good mood

buster_gashout is offline New Member
    whats the shelf life of deca ???

why do u say that I don' listen to advice? I've been unsure of which cycle to do so I've been asking a lot of questions and doing a lot of research and reading a lot of different threads. I've took all the advice into account and that's why I'm not doing deca by itself, instead I'm going to do deca at 2 or 300 mg/week, sus at 500mg/week or test, I still haven't decided. and maybe d-bol and then clomid at the end.
    Do you know of any educational sites to go to to get good concrete info on everything I need

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you have been doing your research..that isn't in question...i'm just suggesting that you wait it out a little longer..why not sit it out for another year...couldn't hurt you..your what 19 yrs old....wait till 21 then do the sust/deca combo..just trying to help...alot of bro's on here would rather see you wait for a little longer..just a thought...Madmax..
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-06-2003 at 08:13 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by romeo9774
    why do u say that I don' listen to advice? I've been unsure of which cycle to do so I've been asking a lot of questions and doing a lot of research and reading a lot of different threads. I've took all the advice into account and that's why I'm not doing deca by itself, instead I'm going to do deca at 2 or 300 mg/week, sus at 500mg/week or test, I still haven't decided. and maybe d-bol and then clomid at the end.
    Do you know of any educational sites to go to to get good concrete info on everything I need

this is the educational site to get the good concrete info that you need. look at the drug profiles and search for members cycle results for the gear you're considering using. there have been many bros that have used a deca/test/dbol cycle before. just use the search button alot.

Monka is offline New Member

Re: storing?

Originally posted by romeo9774
    I just got some deca and I don't know if I need to keep it cold or what Please help
    Room temp bro!!

MOnka

thanx for looking out for me madmax. It's good to know that there are people on this forum that care. I know that I should probably wait, but I'm gonna go ahead and do it. I'm gonna start it a little after my 20th b-day. I'll take some before and after pictures to show you how it works out. And thanx monster fo the advice, I was actually jst looking at that forum.

Thread Information