Thread: Price Check??

underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Talking Price Check??

Well Bro's i finally got my gear and i cant wait till monday when i start. I got 18 100mg primo vials at $13 dollars each and a winny v bottle that contains about 20x1cc for $180. Does this sound about right.
    I am going to take the primo at 200mg week 1-4 then 300mg week 5-6 and then back to 200mg for the final 2 weeks. The wiiny v am going to run weeks 3-10 am going to take it eod the first two weeks and ed after that. What do you guys think about that? Considering this is my first cycle and i will be doing cardio 5-6 days a week for about 30 min and and weight training abou 4 days a week with a very clean diet.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Prices look ok in my book, and cycle is hard to say because you didnt say what your going for or your stats. If you're only running winny and primo i take it you're just trying to cut?

underconstruction is offline Junior Member
    Well innervision thanks for the oppinion and yea thats what am looking toward i just want to get a bit firmer and cut down the body fat. BUMP for more oppinions....

troponin is offline New Member
    Looks fine if you're looking to cut up. I'm guessing this is one of your first cycles? If it is, I'm glad to see some young uns start small. I think you'll like it. Don't expect too much though. But, be glad that you have a whole lot of room to increase dosages and keep growing. There are too many people who start out in the gram per week range, and have nowhere to go from there.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, good idea if you are cutting and hardening. I wouldnt pyramid the primo up and then down. Keep it the same. Maybe go for ten weeks with the primo you are saving. Same with the winny. I dont like the length but if ya are, go with ed or eod throughout. I am not sold on tapering or pyraminding. That is all i got

Thread Information