Diesel1 is offline Associate Member

Revised Cycle....

I'm planning on starting the following in about 6 weeks...I've been off now for about 4 weeks, so it will about 2.5 months from my last cycle.
    I decided to either add d-bol or anadrol for the first 4 weeks

Here's what i'm thinking:

Week 1-4 D-Bol 20mg/day or 1/2 Anadrol 25mg/day
    Week 1-15 Test Cyp.(Upjohn) 400mg/week
    Week 1-18 HGH(Serostim) 3iu/ED
    Week 6-15 Primo(Shering) 300mg/week
    Week 9-16 Fina(homemade) 75mg/ED
    Week 17-18 HCG /clomid
    Week 1-18 Arimidex (Zeneca) .25/ED

How does this sound?? The Test may seem low to some, but i usually use 200mg/week of Test and get good results, usually use lower doses for longer periods of time.

Let me know you you think.............

-Diesel1

bump..................

Matt Foley is offline Member
    20mgs dbol ?isnt that a bit lite for your cycle?

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: Revised Cycle....

Originally posted by Diesel1
    I'm planning on starting the following in about 6 weeks...I've been off now for about 4 weeks, so it will about 2.5 months from my last cycle.
    I decided to either add d-bol or anadrol for the first 4 weeks

Here's what i'm thinking:

Week 1-4 D-Bol 20mg/day or 1/2 Anadrol 25mg/day
    Week 1-15 Test Cyp.(Upjohn) 400mg/week
    Week 1-18 HGH(Serostim) 3iu/ED
    Week 6-15 Primo(Shering) 300mg/week
    Week 9-16 Fina(homemade) 75mg/ED
    Week 17-18 HCG /clomid
    Week 1-18 Arimidex (Zeneca) .25/ED

How does this sound?? The Test may seem low to some, but i usually use 200mg/week of Test and get good results, usually use lower doses for longer periods of time.

Let me know you you think.............-Diesel1

going off of the fact you didn't provide stats ill assume you've been cycling a while...since your throwing alot of shit in your cycle...what are your stats....Madmax..

1. 4 i.u serostim per day for 20 weeks...your body produces .5 - 1.5 naturally per day...take it in the morning as opposed to the night so you don't mess up your production at night...within the first 3 hours you sleep is when it is produced..shoot it for mon-fri and take sat and sun off.....
    2. run the primo all the way through i'd suggest at 400mg/week
    3. up the d-bol to 35mg/day
    4. extend the fina for the weeks 11-18 that way when your test is leaving your body the fina is still active...
    5. run the hcg at 500 i.u per day for 10-14 days at weeks 17-18
    6. run the clomid 2 days after hcg treatment
    7. you might want to get bromo and nolvadex
    8. you might also want to increase the adex to .5ed...
    9. i'd up the test to 500mg if you up the primo..
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-08-2003 at 04:55 PM.

Stats are 6'3", 220 lbs., 6-7% Bf, done about 6-7 cycles.

I've been told by HGH users that it is best to run everyday, split doses(morning and evening). They all say 5 on 2 off is only to save money, and it can screw with your GH production. I usually only uses 200-250mg of Test during cycles. I tend to grow well off lower doses for longer periods of time, so I'm gonna try to take andvantage of it while I can.

-Diesel1

i am an big advocate of hgh...i love it...i shoot 3 i.u in the morning and 3 i.u after my workout at lunch time...anytime you put anything in your body that doesn't belong there it could possibly screw it up...after 6-7 cycle's you should raise your doses a little bro...i ran higher doses on my first cycle...granted if the low doses work then use that, but you'll be happilly supprised if you run it at higher doses...hopefully more will come on here and comment...just trying to help you out bro...Madmax..

d-bol 30mg (1-4)
    test 400mg or 500mg (1-15)
    primo 300 mg or 400mg (1-15)
    fina 75mg ed (11-18)
    hcg 500 i.u for 10-14 days (17-18)
    hgh 4 i.u (1-20)
    adex .5 (1-18)

thanks for advice Madmax, i'm gonna stick with the 400mg of test and the 300 Primo, granted I do react well to low doses and I'm only 20 almost 21 yrs. old

Decoder is offline Banned
    Good call on the HGH madmax , 4iu's for sure.
    Max since his cycle is kinda long wouldnt taking some HCG in the middle of his cycle be a good idea? Ive seen HCG argued both ways in the middle or the end of long cycles what would be better in his case?
    Last edited by Decoder; 02-08-2003 at 06:02 PM.

holy shit bro...if your 20 don't do the growth...are your growth plates closed...i'd wait a little longer to use the growth...some people say about 25...i'm 23 and i use it but i wouldn't at 20 almost 21...take my advice bro...if you want a 2nd opinion pm...BigN or warrior...they'll tell you the same thing bro...i just don't want to see you regret a desicion like that...growth is a big deal...hope this info helps bro...Madmax...

Originally posted by Decoder
    Good call on the HGH madmax , 4iu's for sure.
    Max since his cycle is kinda long wouldnt taking some HCG in the middle of his cycle be a good idea? Ive seen HCG argued both ways in the middle or the end of long cycles what would be better in his case?
    if you take hcg for to long at to high of doses it is possible that the testes will respond poorly to a later HCG intake and a release of the body's own LH. This could result in a permanent inadequate gonadal function. theres alot of debate about hcg...some people like to run it on every sat and sun day of there cycle and some use it midway and at the end...occasional injections of HCG during a cycle can avoid a testicular atrophy, many athletes use HCG for two weeks in the middle of their steroid treatment.what works best for me is the way i have it layed out..later bro..Madmax..

My growth plates are definately closed I'm 6'3" and I've been there since I was 18, haven't grown in height for 3 years. Taken juice since then as well, at low doses as i've stated. Have pretty good genetics, benched 405 lbs. before I turned 19, (after a total of 2 cycles). Want to take the next step to HGH. My older brother took HGH his first time around the same age, he's 23 now. He's 6'4", 255 lbs., 6-7%. We have the same phiysique, except he's a bigger version.

Thread Information