hooray is offline Junior Member

should i use clomid

Im on deca since 6 full weeks and i got 10 pounds. No more strenght, no side effect, no water, no deca dick and no balls shrinking. Next week gonna be my last hit. I got some clomid but should i use it even if i dont have any signs.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Having no sides doesn't mean that when the deca gets out of your system your test level won't go way down. I would most certainly use your clomid. It is cheap so it doesn't really matter. BTW on 6 weeks of Deca I would think you should have gained a little more than 10lbs, and atleast had some water, also no deca dick is a little worrisome to me. I think most people can gain 10lbs naturally in 6 weeks with good diet and training. Are you sure your gear was legit and how much were you taking. This is not a flame in anyway bro, I am just trying to watch out for my bro's.

Pain

Pain

héhéhééhéhéh, my gear is from a very good source and its PVL deca .
    I took 450mg per week.

Originally posted by hooray
    héhéhééhéhéh, my gear is from a very good source and its PVL deca .
    I took 450mg per week.
    Sounds good then bro. What did your diet look like while on this cycle, also what was your weight?

Pain

I took 4 meals per day, 2 shake(one in the morning and the other before sleep) I train each part once a week. I was 150 and now im at 160lbs(5'7). Did i do something wrong?

I took 4 meals per day, 2 shake(one in the morning and the other before sleep) I train each part once a week. I was 150 and now im at 160lbs(5'7). Did i do something wrong?
    Your diet could have been much better. You should have went for at least 6 meals a day, if that is not possible then those 4 meals should have all been "real" food instead of any shakes. The morning shake was good because it would get into your system fast. But the other time you should of had a shake was right after your workout (when you want the protein to be in your system fast again) as for all the other times of the day you want real food. This digest sooooooo much slower and leaves your body with a constant flow of nutrients for a much longer time frame. With fast digesting powders the protein levels peak quick and then are out of you system just as fast, leaving your body in a catabolic state. As for the before bed meal, again you want something very slow digesting because you are going to be not eating for about 8 hours. Also on Deca you need to get large amounts of protein to make the drug work to its full potential, it is more anabolic than androgenic . IMO on deca I like to get 1.5 to 2g of protein per lbs of body weight. You should search around this board for some info on diets, there are some really good posts out there with diet info on them. This is something you might want to consider for your next cycle.

Pain

thx, ill try that for the next months. How should i take clomid?
    day1:200mg
    day2-11:50 or 100mg
    day12-21??:I guess that i dont need any much longer just for a deca cycle.

thx, ill try that for the next months. How should i take clomid?
    day1:200mg
    day2-11:50 or 100mg
    day12-21??:I guess that i dont need any much longer just for a deca cycle.
    The standard clomid cycle goes 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2 - 11, 50mg day 12 - 21. I think you will need to stick with this layout, remember deca shuts you down pretty hard. I would "play it by ear" though, definitely start with 300/100 then whenever you feel that you are back to natural (you will be able to tell you will start to feel good again) I would take 50mg the next day and then stop and see how you feel. IMO

Pain

Thread Information