jeffceps is offline Junior Member

Unhappy getting fat on cycle help!!

i am on my third week of my 8 week cycle of sust and dbol . i am getting good gains, already gained 10 pounds in two weeks. but my gut is getting fat!!!! i try to eat clean, no fatty foods, ect, but i'm trying to eat like a horse, i'm trying to get about 250g of protien a day

what can i do????? is cardio once a week a good idea???? excercises?help, i want to get big without the love handles and gut!!!!!!!!!

thanks

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    cardio, cardio, cardio... and try to cut down on extra carbs. good luck bro.

Cardio should be done at least 4 times per wk at 25-30min. Best time for cardio is first tihing in the A.M. on an empty stomach. Consider throwing in an ECA stack; 2wks on/ 1 wk off. Also, as mcojones suggests, watch your carbs especially from breads, pastas and rice. Good luck.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I'm currently wrapping up my 2nd week of the first cycle I've ever done... not seeing much of the above but am curious now:

Does running a Sust/Deca cycle make me MORE prone to gaining fat weight than normal? I mean normally I can eat a pizza once a week and I'm ok - do I need to be MORE careful now that I'm juicing?? I thought it would almost be the opposite, that I could eat all kinds of stuff while on a cycle and as long as I was taking in enough protein I'd grow the muscle mass....

Just curious

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure you are getting fat or just retaining water?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Add a little cardio and maybe some Clen or an ECA.

Pain

Thrower74 is offline Member
    You could be holding some water. Sust is bad for that at times. I would also recomend cutting the carbs a bit.

Oh don't get me wrong - I'm not concerned that my face is getting larger...I figured that was water.

What I'm wondering though is on the juice are you more prone to gain fat than if you're working clean? Or is it the opposite due to the high amount of muscle mass being grown?

Sorry - my previous question was probably not clear...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends if your gear is getting a lot of conversion to estrogen then you will be more likely to gain some extra fat.

Pain

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys, i'm going to try to eat cleaner, and hope it is water retention, after my cycle i'm going to hit the cardio for summer. thanks

So in the case of gear being Sust/Deca - I might gain more...

So if I ate lets say a brownie off cycle, it would not cause me to gain as much fat as if I ate a brownie on cycle?? That seems kinda odd...guess I need more research...

hammerhead is offline Member
    Juice is not a magic fat burner. Some steroids can increase your body's ability to burn fat. But no amount of gear will guarantee you can eat all the fat you want and not get fat. If you eat a brownie on gear will you be more or less prone to gain body fat? That depends - as always - on how much total fat you're eating versus how much you're burning up. The juice will help you burn more fat. It will not give you carte blanche to pig out. If you're dieting and doing cardio you will burn fat faster. If you're eating crap and bulking up you'll build less fat and more muscles than if you were not on juice - but you could still get nice and fat! Use common sense. Eat right. Workout hard.

Thread Information