mikes20 is offline Junior Member

Question add the fina? in cycle, please critique ideas

i was looking for some help right here, i started my current cycle last week, today was first day of week 2 here's how it looks

1-10 sust/eod 125mg
    1-8 deca /w 400mg
    6-12 var/d 35mg

i came across some fina and was wondering if i should toss it in, i had 2 ideas on how

1-8 deca 400mg/w
    10-15 fina 75mg/d
    1-14 sust 125mg/eod
    8-15 var 35mg/d

i'm throwing in the fina after the deca comes off and runnign the test longer, i want to harden up towards the end w/ the var

1-8 deca 400mg/w
    10-15 fina 75mg/d
    1-14 sust 125mg/eod
    2-7 var 40mg/d

in this one i'm usign the var as i mild kick start, i'm just starting week 2 so is it too late for a kick start, i still want to harden up at the end would the fina be enough?

so let me know what you think...#1...#2... my original (no fina) or somthign different with it, i prefer idea #1, critique my thinking

3rd cycle in 3.5 yrs, 5'11'', 195ish, 12.9%bf, looking to put on some good size and strenth but harden up at the end

thanks in advance, please respond even if it's to agree w/ someone else's ideas.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO - it look like you are just shotgunning your cycle. Too much stuff - which will just make it difficult to come off. You are only 195lbs - just bulk on the Sust and Deca and then stack Var/Tren another time while on a deffinition rotation... the Var/Tren combo would be interesting... my .02

mikes20 is offline Junior Member
    i was thining about that too, just a strait bulker first and the a seperate cutter, i was just seeing if i can combine it into a longer cycle to try and fit it in before summer

Matt Foley is offline Member
    then again having fresh receptors is kinda like being a virgin,you still want to take advantage of her ...i mean it.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with warrior...bulk first cut later...var/fina should be a nice cutting cycle to retain all that pretty muscle you gained...maybe throw in some test to keep the dick usage high.

Thread Information