1tsme is offline New Member

clen side effects

Can you tell me something about clebuterol side effects ?
    If the only side effect is tachycardia,so why does this medicine is unduly and forbidden (as i know its not a hormonal preparation) ?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Do a search bro, there is tons of info on Clen out there. The only sides I have noticed first hand are the shakes and having a very hard time sleeping.

Pain

Got Gear? is offline Member
    There's lotsa different sides..

Clen was never studied closely on humans.

There's stuff out there that's alot less dangerous than clen and it's still perscription. You can't even get a script for clen, it's not approved by the FDA.

Some sides that I know of:
    -Shakes
    -Insomnia
    -headaches
    -high blood pressure
    -high heart rate
    -dizzyness

I'm sure there's alot more too...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Got Gear is mostly right. Clen is not a steroid . In fact, the only medical use for which clenbuterol is generally prescribed (and now being less and less prescribed thanks to its illegitimate use) is for obstructions of the air-way. People with chronic breathing disorders like asthma use this as a bronchodilator to make breathing easier. Clen was never studied closely on humans for building muscles.

People should be aware of is the inherent liver toxicity associated with clenbuterol use. When stacking with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids , accutane, anti-biotics or other hepatoxic elements, one should have his liver values checked by a licensed physician at regular points in time to avoid all problems. If you not a yellow discoloration of the skin cease use immediately and contact your doctor.

OG

Thread Information